Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Blahh1451 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Mar 22, 2009, 02:48 PM
    I have a boyfriend, but I'm in Love with another guy that's lives far away is that bad?
    I had been single for a year. Then this Christmas break I went to Mexico to celebrate my 15 and at a party I saw a guy that I had started to like along time ago, but because I live far we ended our friendship. When I saw him I went crazy, I was so happy to see him. We partyed that day and that was the last time I saw him before I left back home. Once I was home I sent him a message and from then on we kept talking to each other through mails... I totally fell for him & he fell for me. He was all I thought about for 4 months. I didn't have a boyfriend because of him & neither did he. I absolutely love him. I was suppose to go this spring break but I wasn't able to so he got sad and began to not trust me.. We got into an argument and so now I have a boyfriend. My boyfriend is a total sweetheart but I just like him. Though I stopped talking to the guy I love, is it bad to have a boyfriend and still love the other guy?
    mugger Posts: 191, Reputation: 26

Mar 22, 2009, 02:52 PM

No, it's not bad- it's natural. The heart will love who it chooses and sometimes it can be more than one person.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 22, 2009, 02:52 PM

Why are you with your boyfriend if you "love" someone else? Is he just filler? Is he just there so you have someone to hang out with? If so, let him go find someone that acutally wants to be with him.

You can't have your cake and eat it too.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2009, 06:29 PM

If your with this guy only because you and this other guy got into an agrument than yes it isn't right to him.

This guy that your in love with must know your only 15 years old(hopefully he is the same age) so he should understand you can't get up and just go. You have rules set by your parents and I am sure they were paying for the trip not you. If he can't understand nor accept than you don't need him.

However, if your "in love" with someone and than enter a relationship with someone else it will be hard for you to fully focus and give what needed to make the relationship work.

Now I don't know if you know what love is because it easy to think you are when most of time you aren't. It's called puppy love or infatuation.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 22, 2009, 06:42 PM

You do not truly know what love is.. how can you love somebody you do not really even know?
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2009, 05:15 AM

Yes, this is bad. But for your age it's expected as you don't know what real love is, you know what infatuation is but not love.
    Blahh1451 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Mar 23, 2009, 11:04 AM

I know that as a teenager this age, I will fall in "love" many times.
    The reason that I decided to stop talking to the guy in Mexico was because I knew there was no way for us to be together.. I didn't want to "waste" his time.. I said yes to my boyfriend because he really likes me and I also like him, And I'm glad that I can make him happy even if its for a certain period...
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 23, 2009, 12:06 PM

At least you see that this distant guy is a waste for you both, so be fair to the guy you do like, and who is there to share some good times with.
    A mouse Posts: 42, Reputation: 5

Mar 24, 2009, 02:31 PM
    It's only a bad thing if you let those feelings affect the current relationship. You'll love feelings for him over time, the more you care for your current boyfriend the less you think about the other guy. Good luck.

-Mouse

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Boyfriend lives in a different continent [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend lives in a different continent than me (he lives in Venezuela, I live in the U.S.) we met online, which, I know, your probably thinking that he's really some 40 year old pedophile who lives with his mom and gets his kicks out of fooling around with teenage girls, but I talk with Willy...

State Filing where husband lives in PA, wife lives in NJ [ 1 Answers ]

In 2008, my husband lived and worked in PA, while I worked in PA, but lived in NJ. We would like to file jointly for our federal taxes, but are not sure how to file for the state taxes. Should I file MFS for my NJ taxes, and he file MFS for his PA taxes or should we file using another option?

In love with a man that lives with another woman. [ 12 Answers ]

Hi everybody, I have this question that's hurting me so bad that I don't know what to do. I'm seeing this guy that lives with another woman but they live in separate rooms. I'm on the phone with him every night and he does provide for me. He's there for me whenever I need him. It's just that it...

Claiming a grandchild that lives with you or does father that lives elsewhere? [ 6 Answers ]

My 18 year old daughter lives with me full time, is full time high school student, has had a baby 12/5/07 and the baby also lives with me. I do claim my daughter as a dependent. The baby is covered by his fathers insurance. Who claims the baby as a dependent on their taxes, the father or myself?

View more questions Search