Blubber

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Guardianship rules [ 4 Answers ]

I am the court appointed guardian to my mother who is in a nursing home. She is senile, and is now running out of money and I am told it is time for me to sell the house. I want to buy it to live there while I take care of it. Does anyone know how I can do that, if its legal and what the rules are?

Men's Rules [ 1 Answers ]

We've all heard about Women's thoughts about Men, but now, here are some Men's Rules: Please note.. these are all numbered "1", cause they are all #1. 1. Men ARE not mind readers. 1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it...

Dating rules... [ 25 Answers ]

Hey all - I post this stuff from time to time - it's more geared towards guys, but it works for women as well... very interesting stuff... guys should read this every day... IF you act too anxious to make a relationship work, even if the other person initially seemed to be the one who wanted...

Rules for Subpoena [ 1 Answers ]

There is a debate in our office about subpoenas for Medical records. Can the medical records be charged for? (i.e. copying cost, labor time, etc... usually not to exceed 25.00) And secondly, does there have to be a release of medical records form signed or does the paperwork that the patient signs...

View more questions Search