Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bobhunter Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2012, 06:55 PM
    This is a very tough issue... I smoked for like 40 years... have lost interest now... legalizing weed may slow down the cartels... but they would just move more coke and herion... what I am seeing in Florida the kids are smoking it... too much... and the crime associated with it here is getting beyond control... the daytime burglaries and the theft from vehicles... its kids... and for what... drugs?? So is legalization here the answer?? I know a lot of kids slow down on drinking once they become the legal age... so if it were legal... would use slow down?? Would demand die?? So there are a few medicial benefits... very tough issue...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How has the government government legislate morality? [ 4 Answers ]

How has the government government legislate morality?

Marijuana and me [ 7 Answers ]

So I've been smoking for about 5 years and its taken me a while while but I've realized that its something I'm really not interested in continuing. I'm in my second year of college so it crops up quite a bit. Its gotten to the point where I'm considering cutting out all my friends that do smoke. I...

Those wrong righty's [ 9 Answers ]

Hello wingers: Want to know why we have so much trouble? It’s cause the right wingers live in fantasy land. From their little hobbits in the tree trunk, they make law. You see, they think if they just shout something long enough, and then write it down in a book and call it law, they’ve...

The truth DOES hurt the righty's [ 30 Answers ]

Hello: Speaking about the truth hurting the righty's, catch this: I was deeply involved in my daily dose of Brit Hume and his cadre of neo-cons, Bill Kristol, Morton Kondrake, and Fred Barns, when I spit my coffee all over the TV. I love those guy's, don't you? They were talking about...

View more questions Search