Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    21boat Posts: 2,441, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Mar 21, 2009, 11:36 PM
    Noise pollution
    Is anyone out there getting fed up with the vibrating cars that's playing music which all you hear is BOOM dumm dummmmmmm. I hear that and say to my wife. Some day I'm going to modifie my truck and put on HUGE speakers. Then pull up to that car and physically BLOW out there windows with my speaker sound and say how do you like that. So is it just me that's tired of this.
    belsammael Posts: 43, Reputation: 6

Mar 22, 2009, 03:49 AM

Not just you... It annoys me too. A bit silly perhaps, since no real harm is done with it, except for causing annoyance, but it's still.. undesirable. Of course the real one at risk is the person playing the car music so loud, damaging his hearing, and diminishing his alertness in traffic (thus also endangering others, but mainly himself).

Perhaps it's also the idea of other people enforcing their ideas (musical taste) on you that's considered undesirable.. - after all, it doesn't need to be played overly loud to be enjoyable.. right?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I Board for an Homeowners Association fine people for noise pollution [ 5 Answers ]

We have residents that make a lot of noise. Can a Board for a HOA fine residents for noise pollution

Sound pollution [ 1 Answers ]

How sound pollution is measured? Is there any instrument to measure sound polltin? How o operate it? From where to purchase it? What is the possible price?

Noise pollution [ 5 Answers ]

Hey I was just wondering how much noise can car audio put out before it is too loud? And also is there a time limit or something? Thanks

View more questions Search