Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eddpad Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2006, 05:46 PM
    How to keep things fresh
    Basically just want to ask for any suggestions on keepings things fresh, lively, etc. ina relationship. You can't always rely on dinner and a movie or hanging out at a bar and stuff so I was just asking what are some other things that can be done as an activity or excuse to just hang out with your SO and talk about stuff.

What are some of the things that you have tried or heard of other people doing?

Thanks for any input.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Sep 2, 2006, 05:55 PM
    As I'm sure many others will tell you, be mysterious and not too available. Don't contact her too often. Make your dates "few but intense", if you get my drift. It doesn't matter so much what you do in terms of where you go but laugh, joke, have fun ; in short, make it fun for her to be around you. Then leave her wanting more and make her wait a while before she gets it. You're busy, you have a life ; she needs to know that. Don't be clingy or possessive. You're a happy, well-adjusted guy with or without her.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2006, 12:59 AM
    1. Wat I think is re-freshing for a couple, is a weekend escapade somewhere :D

2. Cooking dinner together.

3. Going for drives, pic-nics, walks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Fresh Air Intake [ 2 Answers ]

I recently installed a wall mounted exhaust fan (about 260 cfm) in a 2 car garage in Arizona (20x20x10high). I run this fan periodically to remove exhaust fumes and to suck out hot air. My garage is fairly tight as far as the seals are concerned and I've determined that I need a fresh air vent in...

Multiple Fresh air returns, high and low ones. [ 5 Answers ]

Each bed room in my house has heating vents on floor, 2 rooms have 2 and 2 rooms have 2, but each room has return air vents , 2 each in each room, one off the floor about a foot and the other about a foot off the ceiling. I notice when painting and removing that someone had taped certain ones...

Are fresh air returns needed in a home system? [ 5 Answers ]

I am replacing my old existing AC/heating unit and my contractor recommended not putting in a fresh air return in the system. My impression is that one is needed. Our house was built in '64 and is not air tight. I want to insure we do not have a sick house syndrome. Any educated information would...

Fresh Air Switch [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, We recently bought a home with a Coleman Evcon electric furnce. It seems to run fine, but we noticed there is a switch labeled fresh air that is off. I am not sure what this switch is for & I do not have an owners manual for the furnce. Can anyone tell me what the switch is for & what it...

View more questions Search