Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bk39 Posts: 72, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2009, 07:41 PM
    Unable to uninstall program
    I have been trying to delete Broderbunds Print Shop Home and Office Labels for some time now. It goes through the motions of uninstalling but it never does, it remains no matter what.
    Can anyone out there tell me how to get rid of this unneeded proogram?
    Thanks.
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Mar 21, 2009, 08:21 PM
    I posted this on another thread today. Here it is again.

The easiest way is to download a copy of "Revo Uninstaller" from here:

Revo Uninstaller Freeware - Uninstall Software, Remove Programs, Solve uninstall problems

Install and run the uninstaller. When you tell the program to uninstall, it will give you four methods to uninstall it: Built-in, Safe, Moderate, and Advanced. The "Built-in" mode is the same as uninstalling it from "Add/Remove programs" and since you seem to have tried that, it won't work. For this baby, you can probably use either the Moderate or Advanced method.
    jamesbraken Posts: 157, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2009, 12:50 AM

It is possible to uninstall the software in the safe mode. You can enter safe mode by pressing f8 or f5 key and uninstall the software from add/remove programs.
    You can also uninstall the programs through revo uninstaller. So, download and install in the computer and uninstall the programs, you like to do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Uninstall a program [ 3 Answers ]

How to install unigraphics4 in vista

Uninstall a Program (That Isn't There) [ 7 Answers ]

I have a program on my Start Menu Programs List called RegSeeker (Registry Cleaner). I have replaced it with CCleaner and would like to uninstall it. It is not showing up on my Add/Remove Programs list in Control Panel or CCleaner. It is still active and works normally. Under Properties...

Unable to install or uninstall [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Any help would be grately apprecited! I keep getting an error message (error 1327.invalid drive E:\) when try to install Google earth. I also get the same message when trying to uninstall from my laptop, I have a heap of old software which I no longer use which I just can't uninstall. ...

Unable to uninstall norton antivirus from add and remove [ 2 Answers ]

Dell XP pro virus infected PC, While installing Norton System Works PC went Blank and asked for a restart but installation didn't take place. Asking for a Fresh installation after uninstalling previous. Unable to uninstall after repeated Try i.e restart etc.

Program still in add/remove after uninstall [ 1 Answers ]

I uninstalled itunes and quicktime from add/remove programs. Even though its uninstalled The itunes is still there in my add/remove program and also in my start/programs section. I uninstalled it several times but its still there. What do I do to fix this?

View more questions Search