Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Mar 21, 2009, 05:14 PM
    Should they be lose?
    My son is 6 years old and recently lost his lower front teeth. They are growing in now and are about 1/2 way up. My question is while flossing his teeth I noticed they are a little wigly is this normal?:confused:
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Mar 21, 2009, 06:37 PM

My front teeth were like that when they grew in. (yes I remember!) but now I kind of have buck teeth. :( in the morning they are extra soft too and not very strong. You should take him to a dentist just to make sure they are OK.
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2009, 04:08 AM

It's quite natural for the adult teeth to be a little mobile as they erupt. Don't worry!
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2009, 07:14 AM

Thank you flossie!
    Amir1981 Posts: 246, Reputation: 6

Mar 24, 2009, 11:07 PM

Always good to take him to the dentist, as this is a critical point for orthodontics. Thousands of $'s, time, and discomfort may be saved by simple appliances or extractions
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2009, 03:05 AM

He has been to thedentist 3 time in the past 45 days.he is six and I don't think at this point anything can be done now since his teeth are just a little above the gum line
    Amir1981 Posts: 246, Reputation: 6

Mar 25, 2009, 05:01 PM

That's fine then, sometimes if it obvious that the primary incisors are coming in crowded, you can grind/extract the baby canines to alleviate the crowding.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I lose it? [ 5 Answers ]

I am 22 years old and weigh the most I have ever in my life. I am currently at 150. I am curious to know if anyone knows any free dies to help give me a jumpstart. I would love to lose 20 pounds. Any ideas? Please let me know!:D

How many pounds do I need to lose to lose 1.5 cm or .6 inches to my waist? [ 1 Answers ]

If it helps I'm 5 feet 10 inches, 141 pounds, my waistline is 32 inches, and my bodyfat percentage is 16%.

Trying to lose [ 2 Answers ]

Hi.. I'm new here.. but I weight 240 and I have been wanting to loose weight ever since I got this way.. I have tried diets and it doesn't work.. its really hard for me.. I'm so stressed all the time, I'm depressed, my husband says he loves me the way I am... but I know deep down inside he wants me...

401 K and lose of job [ 10 Answers ]

My husband thinks he may lose his job, we have two 401Ks with this company, one is from a previous company that was purchased by the company he now works for. He is unable to do anything with that 401K, except when he leaves the company, it has roughly $17000 in it, and the other has roughly...

View more questions Search