Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MiSsRaMiReZ18 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2009, 03:53 PM
    What is he trying to prove?
    My ex and I have been broken up for 2 months! When I talk to him it seems like he tries to make me jealous! He tells me that he has been messing around with all these girls and I know he isn't like that! Then he tells me that he was just playing! Then he brings his mom into it and tells her to play along and tell me that he has 7 girls every week and that she has to run them off! Why is he doing this?:confused:
    dunnowhat Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Mar 21, 2009, 05:40 PM

Well clearly your ex is a very immature person and his mom is worse !
    He is doing that to make you jealous and because he is still soooo in love with you...
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Mar 21, 2009, 05:47 PM

My ex and I have been broken up for 2 months! When I talk to him it seems like he tries to make me jealous!
    I assume he is an EX for a reason.
    What do you hope to achieve by talking to him at all?

He is trying to make you see what a big stud he is and what you lost.Childish melodrama.

The best thing you can do is have no contact with him.

Maybe down the road you can be friends but it is too soon,as evidenced by your reaction to his games.

Do yourself a big favor and remember why he is an EX.
    dunnowhat Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Mar 21, 2009, 05:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by artlady View Post
    He is trying to make you see what a big stud he is and what you lost.Childish melodrama.
    Very true . I agree 100 %
    shironton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2009, 06:38 PM

He's trying to make you jealous, because he thinks you will ask him out again...
    roxypox Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 328
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2009, 10:51 AM

Yeah, he is trying to make you jealous, and like artlady said; he really is acting childish and you should really keep in mind why he is an ex.

If his talk is bothering you maybe you should try keeping him at a distance for a while...
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2009, 07:39 PM

Does it really matters what he is trying to prove? If he is telling the truth more power to him. If he is lying, than let him continue to live in his fantasy.

It wouldn't phrase me one bit.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 22, 2009, 08:11 PM

Who cares why he is doing it? Playing games whether it is true or not. You guys are each others ex... Go on your marry way and see you is the best you can do.

Stop getting caught up in somebodies games. Do not play them it won't end well.
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2009, 08:22 PM

Why do you even care one way or the other if he's your ex? If he is indeed seeing that many girls, it's expected that he'd eventually start dating others now that you two are no longer an item. Move on, why are you still talking to him anyway?
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2009, 10:27 PM

Hate to answer a question with a question, but why are you still talking to him? He's goofy to say it, and while you may just be trying to be nice, you're being a little bit goofy to listen to it. Move on - you had the right idea when you broke up, so keep going forward!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have the picture to prove it [ 7 Answers ]

The other day I went with my mom and my grandmother to the cemetery where my great grandfather is buried. While we were there I took my camera and decided to take pictures of the dates on the tombstones. On one of the tombstones the man had died March 14th 1874 and I stood there to take a picture...

How can I prove what I haven't seen? [ 3 Answers ]

I am going through a messy divorce after 4 months of marriage, She claims I gave her herpes, and has the tests to prove it. She first showed that she has been infected, then within the next few weeks I took a blood tests showing that I had a high count of antibodies. Her gyn says that I knew or...

I have to prove what? [ 2 Answers ]

So you are say that I still have to get a DNA test to prove this? Even if she state it in her petition that I'm not the father and there is a sperm donor? I have to motion the court to have my name removed plus not be responsible. What right do I have to a child that's not even mines by blood. Just...

Prove it [ 1 Answers ]

Prove with eight matches sticks that one plus one equal to two in accounting

View more questions Search