Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    omer81 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2009, 02:38 PM
    Folder access programme
    Dear all

I have download (Folder Access setup program) to my PC and use it for one time. UNFORTUNATELY I forget my main password which open the programme even I can't remove the prog. From my PC from the control panel... because he ask for the pass when am trying to remove it
    Hope some one have the knowledge to how get the pass or how to remove it from my PC

Thanks all
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Mar 21, 2009, 03:52 PM

The idea behind passwords is that only you know them, and it's tough (in most cases) to get past them. You can try to remove it as follows, though sometimes (a bit rare, but it does occur) forcing a program's removal can lead to other problems.

The easiest way is to download a copy of "Revo Uninstaller" from here:

Revo Uninstaller Freeware - Uninstall Software, Remove Programs, Solve uninstall problems

Install and run the uninstaller. When you tell the program to uninstall, it will give you four methods to uninstall it: Built-in, Safe, Moderate, and Advanced. The "Built-in" mode is the same as uninstalling it from "Add/Remove programs" and since you've already tried that, it won't work. For this baby, I'd probably used the Advanced mode.

To prevent future problems of this type, you can download a copy of KeePass from here:

KeePass Password Safe

It's a free password manager. I use it by entering passwords for everything I use. I have to remember only the password required to get into the manager. After that, I can retrieve all of the other passwords that I have stored.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unable to access documents and setting folder. [ 4 Answers ]

I am unable to access the documents and settings folder. When I click on it, I receive an "access denied" message. I don't what has changed. Everything else seems to work; neither McAfee or Adaware (free) reveals any malware. I am the only user; administrator privileges. When I go to...

Cannot access sharing folder [ 1 Answers ]

I have four computers running XP pro, XP pro, XP home, and Win98 SE. they all connect together with a router, there is no domain. Each computer has share folders. I only setup all computer with the same group name like "workgroup". I did not run the network setup wizard for each computer. I can...

Can't access folder in Doc's & Settings [ 1 Answers ]

I've had to do a re-install of XP Pro, and when I go to My Documents, there is a folder with the old "computer name" and I am getting Access Denied messages when I know that my documents/files are there... how can I gain access?

Access Denied to folder... [ 18 Answers ]

Hi, can anyone help me? A while ago my computer had some problem, so I had to reinstall windows. When I got it all set up again, I noticed that some of my old documents had been saved from the previous installation. But now I cannot access the folder that these documents are in. When I try to...

Setup an password in folder access [ 5 Answers ]

Dear sir; I want to setup an password in my desire folder I have win98 folder what should I do to protect my folder from other without changing my user account

View more questions Search