Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BrianaBeauty Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2009, 12:12 PM
    Am I trying to do the Impossible? Bio-Claire
    I have been using bio claire for ONLY 2 days.. but I just wanted to know if I am trying to reach an impossible goal.

I am this complexion..
    http://www.wallpapergate.com/data/me...owland_005.jpg

But my chest part of my arms & the bottom of my legs are this complexion..
    http://www.topnews.in/light/files/halle-berry.jpg

Am I trying to reach the impossible? Or since different parts are already the complexion will I have no problem?
    topace Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2009, 12:42 PM

You do know that their colours are not REAL, its airbrushed?

Mar 21, 2009, 12:50 PM

no.. I didn't know that.. but it still matches up to my complexion..
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Mar 21, 2009, 05:02 PM

I hope because didn't make you 2 colors.. in that cASE I ADVICE YOU TO STOP USING IT!!

Mar 21, 2009, 06:27 PM

no.. I have been this way for a while..
    I was thinking maybe because of the clothes I wear certain places get more exposure to the sun, therefore they tan more.. but the bottom of my legs (right below my knees) and a few other places, are the complexion of beyonce or halle..

BC.. well I have only been using it for 2 days now.. & I see 3 places that are turning the same as my chest..

I was just wondering if I was trying to reach the impossible..
    BrownDeceit Posts: 366, Reputation: 24

May 28, 2009, 12:09 AM
    I don't think it's impossible... I used to be Kelly Rowland's complexion and now I'm Aaliyah's (may her sole RIP)
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

May 28, 2009, 05:49 PM

What did you use browndeceit?

May 31, 2009, 12:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDiamond View Post
    What did you use browndeceit?
    The ones that lightened my skin were movate, hot movate, fashion fair, and body clear lightening soap, and dagget & ramsdell lightening soap, and maprovate. I think you should really really really really be CAREFUL if you're going to use movate, hot movate, fashion fair, or maprovate. ESPECIALLY MAPROVATE. It does lighten your skin but they have very harmful chemicals like steroids and mercury. At the time I was young and didn't know. I just wante dto be lighter. Maprovate will really thin your skin. It's sooooo strong. Right now I really only use the soaps now. Which I'm not sure are completely safe. But from what I know they seem safe. But I'm not 100% sure. Please be careful with whatever you chose to use and the best of luck!
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

May 31, 2009, 09:12 AM

Thanks for the information. Do you buy at a local shop or online?

May 31, 2009, 01:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDiamond View Post
    thanks for the information. Do you buy at a local shop or online?
    My mom usually brings them from Africa. But movate, hot movate, and fashion fair can be found and black beauty supply stores. But watch out for asian beauty supply stores. They sell FAKE ones. Which is CRAZY. Because they can really mess up peoples skin! But they don't care! It's horrible.
    Secretly Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2009, 11:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianaBeauty View Post
    no..i have been this way for a while..
    i was thinking maybe because of the clothes i wear certain places get more exposure to the sun, therefore they tan more..but the bottom of my legs (right below my knees) and a few other places, are the complexion of beyonce or halle..

BC..well i have only been using it for 2 days now..& I see 3 places that are turning the same as my chest..

I was just wondering if i was trying to reach the impossible..
    How do u use it girl? Do u use the cream,lotion, or oil? And do u use it like 3 times a day?
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2009, 02:29 AM

It's not impossible its totally dueable, not sure if bio clair will do it but it can be achieved

Good luck

Jun 2, 2009, 04:26 PM

Oh just thought I'd let you know. I've heard horror stories about movate. Though it never happened to me. Soooo you might not want to touch that.
    naijachik Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2010, 10:26 AM
    Brown deceit when you started lightening. Was your face lighter than your body. If so how did you lighten all over?
    live1 Posts: 61, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2010, 08:30 AM

You are trying the impossible because bio clair don't work is usseless junk,I've been using it on my face oil mixed with cream it has not lightened me what so ever
    SouthAfricacute Posts: 140, Reputation: 18

Jan 20, 2010, 11:57 AM

I was gabriellas color when I was younger now I'm alicias keys color!
    Anything can be done! And the thing is when I told this colleague of mine she couldn't believe me,my colour looks natural:-)!
    sagluva Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2010, 12:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthAfricacute View Post
    I was gabriellas color when I was younger now I'm alicias keys color!
    Anything can be done! And the thing is when I told this collegue of mine she couldn't believe me,my colour looks natural:-)!
    What did you use to get from gabrielle's colour to alicia keys color? My mian problem are my knuckles, knees and elbows. My mom says by looking at my hands, she can tell I'm bleaching.:(
    SouthAfricacute Posts: 140, Reputation: 18

Jan 20, 2010, 12:45 PM

Sagluva,I've been lurking around this forum for quite somtime now,your mom hates that you bleaching right? So she's most probably trying to stop you.. honestly my knuckles don't look dark I've been bleaching all my life,so I guess my skin has become acustomed to it... sometimes I get really light then maybe my knuckles get dark... but glycerine in anything your using helps... sorry to say but I have in the passed used steriod based gells wich I don't want to advertise.
    Wich ever lotion you use put glycerine in it.:-) you'll see it makes a diffrence and ooohhh my the wAy wrap your feet and hands when you go to sleep in cling wrap that helps as well.

Jan 20, 2010, 12:53 PM
    Sagluva,I've been lurking around this forum for quite somtime now,your mom hates that you bleaching right? so she's most probably trying to stop you..honestly my knuckles don't look dark I've been bleaching all my life,so I guess my skin has become acustomed to it...sometimes I get really light then maybe my knuckles get dark...but glycerine in anything your using helps...sorry to say but I have in the passed used steriod based gells wich I don't want to advertise.
    Wich ever lotion you use put glycerine in it.:-) you'll see it makes a diffrence and ooohhh my the wAy wrap your feet and hands when you go to sleep in cling wrap that helps as well.
    Yea my mom hates that I'm bleaching and now it makes me so self conscious. I'm scared that everyone will look at my hands and will tell... I have used or am using some steroid based products. I know its bad but honestly it's the only thing that works and I don't plan for using it for too long.I've used hot movate and neorospone and bio claire cream and the oil mixed together on my body right now because honestly I've tried so many things for my body to lighten and the other products didn't work. I heard bio claire gives stretch marks so I don't plan to use it for long and hope I'll find something else soon.

Jan 20, 2010, 12:55 PM
    Sagluva,I've been lurking around this forum for quite somtime now,your mom hates that you bleaching right? so she's most probably trying to stop you..honestly my knuckles don't look dark I've been bleaching all my life,so I guess my skin has become acustomed to it...sometimes I get really light then maybe my knuckles get dark...but glycerine in anything your using helps...sorry to say but I have in the passed used steriod based gells wich I don't want to advertise.
    I'll try the cling wrap regimen. I'vr heard it works.. do I massage the oil on my body and wrap te cling wrap or just spread the lotion on my body and wrap the cling wrap? I also heard that glycerin kills the ingredients in the lotions if you mix them together?:confused:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Impossible drain [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, We have 1951 cape, with an older tub, looks like it has one of those insert things installed around the tub and tubwall, where there may have been tile at one time. Anyway, the drain is pretty old. There is also a rather large overflow drain (made by Sterling) that has a little opening...

Ps3 impossible to get! [ 29 Answers ]

Omg its so impossible stores just won't tell you the truth about wheather or not they got the ps3.. point being... Does anybody know any legit sites making the ps3 available for preorder by christmas time. I really want one.

Impossible to fix? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, One day I selected a document to print and the printer didn't respond, instead it said the usb device has malfunctioned. But I realised that it isn't actually the lead that has malfunctioned but the document for some reason crashed in the que list. I press delete document but it does nothing....

Impossible co-worker [ 5 Answers ]

Help me. I need to stay in the job I am in until I finish college and move on to my new career. But I am having a horrible time getting along with the person I work with. I work at a medical office and we work together. I have felt she doesn't get the work done efficiently and therefore I have to...

View more questions Search