Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kelvinsims5 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2009, 10:48 AM
    Suspended license
    Ok, I let my girl drive my car with suspended l's, she crashed it came home and looking scared and shooked and never told me what happened, I get a call 10mins later from the police saying that my car was crashed. Sad and confused I try to tell the cops that it was stolen, but eventually told them the truth after they got statements from her and my friends saying I gave her the keys and they were saying I could go 2 jail for a faulse report. So I told them to drop everything I don't want nothing to happen to none of us. So I was wondering, are we still going 2 court, and if we are what can I expect, is my girl going to jail? Cause I really don't want nothing to happen to her, I care too much for her.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 21, 2009, 10:56 AM

I doubt if the police will do anything more. But your insurance will problably not pay.
    lilbay Posts: 64, Reputation: 11

Mar 21, 2009, 11:02 AM
    Was any other vehicles damaged or anyone hurt in the crash or did she just mess up your car?
    If it involved other people or vehicles they may follow through with tickets on her for driving while suspended and other traffic violations leaving scene etc.
    However if it only damaged yours They may just say heck with it and close it out as Scott said.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

License suspended [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I'm from Ohio. My question is this. My eighteen year old granddaugter received a speeding ticket . At that time she didn't have her insurance card with her, but she had insurance. She had to send in a copy of her card, which she did, but she sent it to the wrong place. She called the...

Will my license get suspended or not? [ 2 Answers ]

This is Tony from Florida; I have received 4 tickets with in the span of 3 months. My main question is how many times I need to do traffic school course to remove those 4 tickets, is it one time or 4 times. If I don’t do the traffic school course for the next few days will my license gets suspended.

Hit by a guy with a suspended license [ 13 Answers ]

I was involved in a traffic accident where the other guy hit me while I was on my road bike. Incidentally he was driving with a suspended license but the traffic officer blamed it on me, although I was the one who ended up in the emergency room,/now I'm not looking for some enormous reparation for...

Suspended license [ 1 Answers ]

My sons license was suspended because he was in an accident with an uninsured vehicle. This happen in the state of Florida and he was 16 when this happen. How can he get his license back. He had no knowledge of the vehicle having no insurance Thanks padovaniv

View more questions Search