Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chiccricket Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2009, 05:38 AM
    Not feeling well
    Why is it that some mornings I wake up felling like I have a hangover and I don't even drink?
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

Mar 21, 2009, 06:05 AM

Could be diet, maybe too much sugar?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Feeling the iud [ 1 Answers ]

So I have a question I have an iud and I don't know f it is in right it hurts on my left side my breast are sore and the last time me and my hubby had intercourse he said that he felt something and it hurt he shouldn't feel it right I go to the docs Monday but just wantedsome advice o and also I...

Not feeling well [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I haven't really been feeling well for about a year already. I have been having headaches, feel nauseous, shaky, and trouble breathing. The doctors haven't really found anything yet, other then that I had skuliosis. I have been going to the chiropractor for about five months already. Are...

Feeling fat [ 5 Answers ]

Ok I'm 5'8 and weigh 9 and a half stone, is that right for my height and ever since I've started work I've gain a lot of muscle in my legs and most of my body has toned quite nicely but my stomach hasent can anyone help me do this, its depressing as I constantly think I'm fat and compare myself to...

Feeling quite ill [ 1 Answers ]

OK so lately id say the last.. 2 maybe 3 days I've felt really sick at some times and more or less fine at others I haven't been eating a lot but I try to make sure I have something at every meal I've been throwing up a lot, this morining I had a peanut butter sandwich which I ate at probably...

View more questions Search