Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    m1ngham Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2006, 07:33 AM
    Moen Faucet
    Hi Tom
    I found the site and registered but I still need my son to reduce the size of the pictures so I can attach them. He took the photo-editing software off my computer. I'll get back to you shortly. Thanks.

Mark Ingham
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Sep 2, 2006, 08:30 AM
    Hi Mark,
    Glad you made it over. Is this the faucet that you can't remove the handle from? Regards, tom
    m1ngham Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2006, 09:23 AM
    This is the faucet. I didn't do a great job of editing the pictures but I think you may be able to see enough. Let me know
    Thanks
    Attached Images

speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Sep 2, 2006, 10:48 AM
    Click on, http://www.moen.com/shared/pdf/7385sp.pdf To see your faucet.
    This faucet uses a regular cartridge and there is no adjustment for the hot and cold mix. This screw secures the handle assembly. It looks stripped. Perhaps you'll have to drill it out and replace it. Regards, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Moen one handle , pressure prob. [ 16 Answers ]

Hi, I have a MOEN faucet , ever since I installed it I was never happy with the pressure , now after 8 years it seemed worse so I took it apart to see if the screens were dirty , nothing there , when the handle is not on the flexible hose , I turn on water and I notice that when on the cold side ,...

Diverter valve for Moen faucet [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I need to replace the diverter valve (1225) on the kitchen faucet. Do I need to remove the entire faucet to do this? If so how do I do this? Thanks

Low hot water pressure from kichen faucet only- 1 handle faucet [ 7 Answers ]

Hi. My question is similar to one asked a few posts ago except this is a 1 handle faucet. I plan on maintaining the boiler from now on but I have to fix the flow problem first. I disconnected the hot water supply line to the faucet and the pressure is excellent so I assume the problem is in the...

Moen Faucet problems [ 3 Answers ]

The Moen faucet in my shower comes away from the wall when the shower is turned to hot and water is diverted through the shower head. How do I fix this problem?

Soldering a Moen shower valve [ 4 Answers ]

I'm new to this forum and have a question concerning the best way to solder a Moen model 62320 shower valve. Do I need to remove the cartridge? I was afraid it would get too hot and melt the o-rings. How do you know how long to heat the joint before you apply solder. It seems some of my joints are...

View more questions Search