Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BuddhanthePests Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2009, 05:37 PM
    Native American Bracelet Hallmark?
    I'm trying to identify a Native American Turquoise bracelet. It has a hall mark on one side which is a underlined P_ on the other side there is a shape like a 4 pointed crown or claw(first claw narrow) over a C or crescent. The stone is a greenish, rounded triangular shape about an inch in diameter.The arms are two simple round silver bands with a coiled band in between which goes across the back of the stone. Sorry my camera isn't working.
    Any help will be appreciated, thanks in advance, [email protected]
    West0123 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2009, 08:46 PM

Hello, I saw your question about the hallmark on your bracelet and I don't know if anyone has given you an answer yet or not, but this is what I found. Your piece was done by Long Phillip. His hallmark is a 'P,L' put together to form what looks like a 'P' with a foot, and also the half sunburst. I have not found anything about him online. I found his hallmark in the book, " Hallmarks of the Southwest", by Barton Wright. So I hope this helps. I am a Southwest Art Consultant here in Colorado and I saw your question and wanted to help.
    Sincerely,HeatherRamon

Aug 18, 2009, 10:27 AM
    Thank you very much. Hadn't received a reply so it was nice to hear from you. Take care,

Aug 18, 2009, 10:27 AM
    Thank you very much. Hadn't received a reply so it was nice to hear from you. Take care,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Native american jewelry hallmark [ 8 Answers ]

Hi... can anyone help me identify a native american jewelry hallmark of a crescent moon appearing just before R.. thanks! Jill

Identifying hallmark for a native american silversmith [ 9 Answers ]

Several months ago my wife bought a belt buckle at a garage sale. It is fairly ornate with two bear claws, three pieces of turquoise ranging in size from the size of my thumbnail to the size of my index fingernail and two pieces of red coral. My first assumption on the bear claws was that they...

Hallmark ID Native American Jewelry [ 1 Answers ]

Need Help to identify native American jewelry artist. The piece is a Lion claw, sterling & turquoise necklace. Hallmark consists of "STERLING", then just below, a bear, facing left standing on all fours, and beneath the bear, the initials S & Z. Thanks!

View more questions Search