Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Mar 20, 2009, 05:35 PM
    Want some NEW menu goodies? Try these.
    Ok, here's some new menu goodies I've been hoarding to myself...

Let's see, some of my favorites are:

Deep Fried Coca Cola
    Snickers Pie
    Candied Bacon Ice Cream
    Ultimate Snack Stadium
    30,000 Calorie Sandwich
    Behemoth Glazed Donut
    Chocolate Covered Bacon
    Bacon Cheese Pizza Burger
    Mega Double Stuff Oreo
    Giant Breakfast Burrito

I am sloooowly working my way down the list of some 100 different pictures of these lucious foods and will probably weigh close to 2,000 lbs when I've finished the list. If you need the receipes for any of these "treats" and "treasures" please feel free to ask. I'm pretty sure I've already tried them and found them irresisitible and tasty as well as cholesteral building.

Here's the link... Enjoy! This is why you're fat.

Please pay NO attention to the name of the link. It means nothing. Trust me.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Mar 21, 2009, 02:14 PM

I've tried the 30,000 calorie sandwich. I didn't have to eat for two weeks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Start Menu "All Programs" won't show the menu [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! This is my first post My Start Menu "All Programs" won't show the menu. Any kind soul please help

TV Menu not working, Remote Menu working but different, so all we can do is watch TV? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I got this JVC television set with the normal cable, 2 red, 2 white, 1 yellow holes in the back. In the front there is the power button, volume button, channel and menu button. The chanel and menu buttons however don't have buttons sticking out so we have to poke things in them to work it. ...

TV Menu not working, Remote Menu working but different, so all we can do is watch TV? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I got this JVC television set with the normal cable, 2 red, 2 white, 1 yellow holes in the back. In the front there is the power button, volume button, channel and menu button. The chanel and menu buttons however don't have buttons sticking out so we have to poke things in them to work it. ...

Boot menu [ 3 Answers ]

I have a windows XP professional OS . When I turn it on, there's a start up saying please select operating system to start. There's 2 choices to pick , it could be both WINDOWS XP PROFESSIONAL AND WINDOWS XP PROFESSIONAL. Just wondering how could I remove this startup error? Thanks

Want a help menu [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Friends I am A new member to this ASK ME HELP DESK. I want to know the procedures and formalities for how to use this site. For example the word 'THREAD', I don't know the meening of it. Is there any help menu ICON for it to click on. So that I'll get the answers without disturbing anyone. ...

View more questions Search