Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shorttstopp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2009, 01:50 PM
    My Nintendo 64
    How much do you think my Nintendo 64 is worth with 2 games and 2 controllers?
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Mar 20, 2009, 01:54 PM

On eBay they range from 24.99 to 70.00
    Texie Studstill Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Mar 20, 2009, 02:41 PM

Really around twenty bucks for the system and three apeice for the games. Controllers are five

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nintendo DS [ 6 Answers ]

Is it possible to download videos or pictures from computer to Nintendo DS besides video games? If so where do they usually end up being in the DS cause I can't seem to find some videos or pictures that I think are hidden from a friend of mine were do I go to find out? Anyone help.. thank you

Nintendo ds [ 12 Answers ]

What are some really cool games for the nintendo ds that are under 35 dollars :) :confused: :D

Nintendo DS [ 5 Answers ]

My sound won't work anymore and its only less than 6 months old. New batteries charged frequently. Any suggestions? :(

Nintendo DS [ 1 Answers ]

DOES any one now about the game jump superstars on nintendo DS it's a HEAVY DS GAME:D but to me it seems only available in another country If anyone nows were to get this game in the uk please tell me I soooo want this game (want to see it for yourself check on Google "jump superstars"). ...

Nintendo wii [ 3 Answers ]

I'm thinking about buying a wii and was just wondering where is the cheapest place to purchase a wii?? Any good games out there at the mo?

View more questions Search