Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DonAl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2009, 07:49 AM
    MS Internet Explorer 7 Freezes
    My MS Internet Explorer 7 freezes on occasion and requires a reboot. The operating system is XP with SP3. Is there a fix?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Mar 20, 2009, 03:47 PM

Mine runs slow occasionally as well. I just "clean out" the temp internet file folder and it's good as new.
    jamesbraken Posts: 157, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2009, 12:25 AM

Hi,
    Just delete internet temp and cookies files from your computer and reboot Internet Explorer. It will work fine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Laptop freezes on internet [ 6 Answers ]

I just got a new to me R40 Thinkpad 2.4G with 768mb. I purchased it used so the only thing on it is the normal Microsoft XP Pro software package. It has also Internet Explorer 7. Connection is DSL on a new Zoom ADSL X6 modem with a Linksys wireless card It totally freezes trying to get to some...

Internet freezes [ 2 Answers ]

I'm using TPG on winXP and whenever I connect to the net, it works fine for the first 5 to 10 minutes. But after that the internet freezes. The computer doesn't freeze but all net applications don't work. If I try any website, it won't load. If I am downloading, it stops. If I have msn on, it...

Internet explorer won't connect to the internet [ 5 Answers ]

Internet explorer won't connect to the internet. I know that the connection is fine as Firefox works. I have cable broadband through a wireless connection. When I try to use Explorer it comes up with Internet explorer annot display the webpage. I have tried to look at other threads but can't seem...

Internet OK.just can't get Firefox or internet explorer to work [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have.windows XP.I have d-link wireless for both laptops and netgear for this laptop,other laptop is fine.just can't load up a web page on this laptop.have mozilla Firefox.and internet explorer.I have looked at settings but I not sure what I am looking for, any help would be welcome

View more questions Search