Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JBdil Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2009, 06:47 AM
    House painting
    How do I estimate the costs of painting a both the interior and exterior of a house for a budget? The home is a single story w/ 3500 sq. ft. and interior cathedral ceilings.

JBdil
    21boat Posts: 2,441, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Mar 20, 2009, 12:35 PM

Jbdil This sounds like more of a test question.

Are you asking what method to use?

How tall are the cathedral ceilings?

Makes a big diff for ladder work?

The word budget is not clear here. Are you saving up for the job?

Want to estimate how much to save a month?

If you can get back with clearer parts of the questions we may be able to help here.

Signed 21 Boat

If I Helped To Answer Your Question Please Rate My Answer
    JBdil Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2009, 05:17 AM
    21 Boat,
    Thanks for responding,

Sorry that the questionwas vague as I was looking for a general idea on painting costs both interior and exterior. I am doing a budget for a used home we are buying --and looking at overall expenses. If you can assist in this I submit:

[LIST]Ceilings are 18' livingroom (22X16), Foyer (10X10), family room (26X18) & Kitchen (16X12)
    Additional rooms are more conventional height

JBdil

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

House painting [ 2 Answers ]

I'm thinking of going into house painting, I've done a little yrs ago on the side. What is the cost of being licenced and insured and bonded? I live in the detroit area. What is involved in getting started?

Painting my house [ 2 Answers ]

I plan on painting the exterior of my house this summer, again. I have had trouble getting the paint to adhere to the cedar siding. It bubbles and peels quickly even though I prepare the siding by sanding and applying exterior primer. Is there something else I should do or is there a type of paint...

Painting my house [ 1 Answers ]

Plan to paint my house this summer, but have not been successful in finding a paint that will last on the cedar siding. Bubbles and peels quickly. Is there a paint that will adhere to this siding?

View more questions Search