Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marieeldo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2009, 06:26 AM
    80's dog cartoon
    HELP!! Me and my brother used to watch a dog cartoon but we can't remember what it was called. There was 2 dogs,stood upright.they used to play tricks on each other. I remember one of them cutting a hole in the ceiling, they both had big floppy ears.had big floppy feet!!
    justcallmekat Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2009, 10:05 PM
    Hmm maybe the fluppy dogs or the pound puppies. Leaning more towards the fluppy dogs though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

He was a chipmunk' named Rick. He wore a orange shirt with Rick written on it. I think he had a partner. What show is this? Thanks

A cartoon from the 80's [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this cartoon of a bird (it thought it was the last of it's kind) then it finds a female, they are happy then the female gets shot by a hunter. Anyone remember this one?

80's cartoon [ 3 Answers ]

Trying to identify an animated movie I saw when I was much younger. I thought at the time that it was a my little pony movie. A group of ponies are playing in a field, suddenly a 'demon' riding in a 'dragon' drawn chariot descends and captures several of the ponies and carries them away to his...

80's cartoon [ 1 Answers ]

It's been driving me crazy and this is the only topic I think this question suits. In the 80's there was a cartoon around the same time shirt tales, strawberryshortcake and alike aired it was about these racoons and they had a friend who walked up right was pink always very nervous and had a nose...

Old cartoon from the 80's [ 2 Answers ]

I don't think it was a series. It has a sheepdog named Schaefer, who went into space and landed on a planet and met an alien girl (looked human w/ a nose like the thing on a snorkels head) she and her dog needed his help saving her planet and Earth from being destroyed by a mean Colonel, who she...

View more questions Search