Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sharlou Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2009, 04:46 AM
    I saw a black dog today, but no-one else did.
    I saw a black dog today, but no-one else did. I was at work & I was talking to 2 friends. 1 was facing me the other was to my right. As I stood talking to these people I saw out of the corner of my eye a black dog run behind the friend who was standing to my right & launch itself at me (alongside her). As this happened her shoulder bag was seemingly knocked off her shoulder. I then lunged forward to move my friend out of this dog's way, scaring her as I did so. She asked me what I was doing, I told her about the dog & both my friends (& a customer of my store) asked "what dog?". I know I saw it. It was there.
    Can anyone give me an explanation of what this could mean.
    MsMewiththat Posts: 854, Reputation: 136

Mar 20, 2009, 06:12 AM

Is it possible that you suffer from fatigue? Hallucinations are not uncommon when people are exhausted or ill of health. Do either of those apply?
    estefania Posts: 90, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2009, 08:48 AM

Maybe they were just playing a prank on you or you really did see one and they didn't. I don't know
    kanicky73 Posts: 484, Reputation: 63

Mar 20, 2009, 09:06 AM

I want to be careful in how I answer this question as to not offend anyone who doesn't believe in certain things. You said that you were at work, so I am assuming that you were in some type of a building? If so, please be aware that some olders buildings can give off very high readings for electro magnetic fields. High leves of this can cause hallucinations, fatigue, dizziness, nausea and several other things. So much to the point that people swear they are seeing things that are not there. That could be one reason behind what you saw. Please keep in mind also that high levels of emf do not effect everyone the same so this could also be the reason why you saw something and they didn't. My next suggestions is that maybe you really did see something. Some people see dead people maybe you see dead animals. Has this ever happened before to you at any point in your childhood or adult life?

Mar 20, 2009, 11:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MsMewiththat View Post
    Is it possible that you suffer from fatigue? Hallucinations are not uncommon when people are exhausted or ill of health. Do either of those apply?
    To reply to your answer, no, I am not suffering from fatigue. I am perfectly healthy, which is why I was so shaken by this occurrence.

Mar 20, 2009, 11:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by estefania View Post
    maybe they were just playing a prank on you or you really did see one and they didnt. idk
    No, no prank. I work in a small shopping centre. Security would have noticed a large black dog, so it was no prank. I know I saw it... It's just the meaning that bothers me.

Mar 20, 2009, 11:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kanicky73 View Post
    I want to be careful in how I answer this question as to not offend anyone who doesnt believe in certain things. You said that you were at work, so I am assuming that you were in some type of a building? If so, please be aware that some olders buildings can give off very high readings for electro magnetic fields. High leves of this can cause hallucinations, fatigue, dizziness, nausea and several other things. So much to the point that people swear they are seeing things that are not there. That could be one reason behind what you saw. Please keep in mind also that high levels of emf do not effect everyone the same so this could also be the reason why you saw something and they didnt. My next suggestions is that maybe you really did see something. Some people see dead people maybe you see dead animals. Has this ever happened before to you at any point in your childhood or adult life?
    I have to say yes, I have seen things before. But this just freaked me out. I have just been trying to work out what it meant. Why was it coming towards me?
    I do work in an older (1970's) shopping centre, but I've never had an incident like this before. Is it a case of a spike in this energy?
    ODEN2011 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2011, 11:19 PM
    Was it an egyptian dog like i.e. ANUBIS??
    Megskings Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2013, 10:21 PM
    You know that's happened to me as well, it happened a few years ago and I was sitting in an office waiting for my friend to pick me up when suddenly 3 vivid black dogs ran down the street in front of me and then straight into another car that had paused in front of them. Then they disappeared, and I knew I saw them. I was worried they had been ran over and I had jumped up yelling 'did you see those dogs?' But no one saw nothing, and really I was feeling fine at the moment.
    Aaron Martinez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2015, 02:23 PM
    My sister and I seen a black dog when we were 4-6 only we could see it and after we told our mom what happened my mom cakes our dad and said that it's a evil spirit (if you don't believe in it I get it) after that my dad told our mom to put the bible in our pillow on a certain page cant really remember what page it was.
    I usually do see things that aren't there as well do maybe it is a spirit, usually a big black dog is a hellhound from satan (like I said if you don't believe I get it, its just my opinion) so be careful

En.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_dog_(ghost) go to this site I just read it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I dyed my hair BLACK TODAY and I hate it! [ 1 Answers ]

I dyed my hair black today on January 15,2009 and at first I was like it will fade or I need to get used to it but now I really hate it.. my natural hair color is dark brown but how long should I wait before I try to get it out? If I use that color zap stuff by loreal will it come out? Ahh I...

Verbal eviction to get out today given today? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend lives with a friend in an effeciance, Hes paid all his bill his rent, electric and water, and on Monday he was given a verbal eviction to be out by Monday the 19th and today his so called friend called and said that he had to be out by today with all of his stuff. I told him that I...

Natural black hair that's dyed black, how can I lighten it? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi im new to this! Ive been dying my hair black for about 2 years. My hair is naturally very dark brown/almost black already. Id really like to color it a light brown. should i strip my hair color, then proceedto try a light brown? thanks so much for any kind of help!:o

View more questions Search