Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    foreverjerry420 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2009, 07:41 PM
    Looking for my adopted brother
    I am looking for my adopted brother he was born October 27 or 28 1985 which makes him 23 years old he was born at Mercy hospital in Altoona, Pennsylvania. I don't know if his adoptive parents ever told him he was adopted because it was a closed adoption. I would really like to know my brother and I hope he is also looking... at least for his mother anyway. I doubt that he knows that he has sisters and a nephew cause he was the first born. I know I have no legal rights to search for him but I was hoping maybe he was also looking and I could find him on one of these sites. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.
    carmanmm Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2009, 10:02 PM

Hi try going t o like us search or Google his name and something comes up,small cost for his address,hope I helped a little

Mar 21, 2009, 10:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by carmanmm View Post
    hi try going t o like us search or google his name and something comes up,small cost for his address,hope i helped a little

I don't know his name that is the problem
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Mar 21, 2009, 12:19 PM

Have you asked your shared biological parent for information?

Mar 25, 2009, 10:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen View Post
    Have you asked your shared biological parent for information?

I have already got as much information from my mother as she knows. So now I am basically stuck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adopted brother [ 10 Answers ]

Am I legally allowed to look for my over 18 yr old brother , even though my mum doesn't want too.. How do I go about this.. I am 30 and in UK

Looking for my brother who was adopted out [ 5 Answers ]

My brother was adopted out when I was 8 years old. I was told that he died after birth. I have since found out this is not true. He was born at the Mater Hospital in 1971 and his birth name was Anthony. Could you please help me find him.

Looking for my adopted brother [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for my brother who was given up for adoption all I know is that it was a closed adoption and he was born in October of 1985 at mercy hospital in altoona, pa

My Adopted Brother [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know how I could find my adopted Brother for free? I do not have any money to spend, but would very much love to find him now!

Looking for my adopted brother [ 3 Answers ]

I just found out I have a brother my mom gave him up when she was 19 she couldn't take care of him I am 19 now and I would love to meet him his name is jamie hopper he should be around 23-25 no one will tell me the exact day he was born or anything else except that he grew up in Lakeworth Texas...

View more questions Search