Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    YeloDasy Posts: 363, Reputation: 81

Sep 1, 2006, 09:45 AM
    College football season
    Is anyone as excited as I am about college football season this week? Just curious! There hasn't been any posts here, so I thought I would add one that would be fun to talk about... well, to me at least! :)
    MJ6216 Posts: 115, Reputation: 7

Nov 14, 2006, 09:44 AM
    Hell Yeah... im Excited Osu Is Undefeated... and We Go Up Against The University Of Michigan This Saturday
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2006, 10:46 AM
    Osu vs Michigan is the only college game I need to see this weekend.

If the buckeyes play like they did against Texas, the wolverines may be in for a long day.

If they play like they did against Illinois, it could be not fun.

Michigan had their scare against ball state, but they are trudging along like a machine and might surprise me. I honestly haven't seen much of their games.

I am NOT saying the teams or the outcome is exactly like, but reminds me of how I felt coming into the OSU/miami title game. Michigan this time is the grind it team and OSU has more offensive excitement (not that the defense isn't good).

You never know what's going to happen with this game. I'm from Iowa... call me a general fan of the hawks. But if I had just one big ten game to watch, itd of course be OSU/michigan nearly every year. Great football/tradition/etc.

I hope it's a barfight to the end.

Nov 14, 2006, 10:50 AM
    Hell yeah I'm excited for this game... I have a feeling that the game is going to be close but the bucks are going to come out on top!! And its in Ohio so if they don't win there might be a riot... haha

Nov 14, 2006, 01:31 PM
    I'll be watching the OSU/Mich. Game as well! My team isn't doing hot this season, but this season will be interesting to the end! Quite a few big losses recently. BARFIGHT!! :)

Nov 15, 2006, 06:41 AM
    Hell yeah... im so excited!! Can't wait till Saturday... im even dressing up as a little football player for the game!! Haha!!

Nov 15, 2006, 02:01 PM
    Haha... Fun!

Nov 17, 2006, 08:02 AM
    One More Day Till Osu!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is Excelsior College a real college? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, if someone can please help me and let me know if Excelsior College's distance learning program is legally accredited, I would appreciate it very much. I would like to get a BS degree in Computer Information System through distance learning. I found that Excelsior College is perfect for this,...

College guy suddenly confusing college girl [ 4 Answers ]

So here's the deal: I entered college midyear. During my first week, I met this incredibly nice & cute guy. We hit it off. We spent hours just talking in his room. He drove me to the bookstore to get my books. We went out for fast food a couple times. Things got complicated when he decided to...

Felicity Season 2 Second Last Episode [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of the song and/or artist that plays during the episode when Ben finds the Charlie Chaplin movie reel and he and Felicity are watching it on the roof. I'm looking for the version that plays on the DVD.

Varsity Next season [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I have a question since basketball season was over. I been doing track and I been doing so much better with my running skills. I doing so much with my endurance and stamina. Since track season is over now. I been concentrating with basketball and been practicing and I getting ready for the...

Is this section about the Football or just US Football (Sort of Rugby) [ 4 Answers ]

Sorry but I am new here, and I am learning for my way around this web site. Don't mean to hurt anybody. I am just kind of lost. Simón T.

View more questions Search