Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BrianaBeauty Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2009, 11:18 AM
    I Got Bio Clair.
    I just got my bio claire in the mail today.. I got the soap, the oil, the cream, & the lotion.

My question is how am I suppose to mix the oil & cream? & the directions say,for the cream..

"Wash your skin, dry it and mass bio claire softly. DO NOT RINSE..."

My question is should I rub it in to my skin?

I'm a bit nervous & I just want to make sure that I am doing everything right.
    Thanks In Advance.
    likeeye1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2009, 11:34 AM

No you don't mix the oil and cream together. They have the same ingridients . It's just that cream is a go vehicle carrier for some skin types. And the oil is a good vehicle for others.
    helloworld212 Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Mar 20, 2009, 02:38 PM
    I would suggest mixing the oil and crème together if you don't have highly sensitive skin. I have pretty sensitive skin but it works great for me I mix about 5 of the oils capfulls into the cream, and it makes it sooo much easier to apply and better, faster effects. I use the crème night and day and I rub some all over, let it soak in, then massage in... don't use too much because you will expeirence a slight tingling, burning sensation, which will pass within 20 seconds. Especially, if you have just used the soap :D!
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Mar 20, 2009, 05:46 PM
    Everything works different on each of us. So just be careful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bio clair best way to use it? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, I received my bio clair set and wanted some advice on the best way to use it. What should I use on my face cream,lotion or oil? And do I leave it on over night?

Bio clair [ 18 Answers ]

Hello everyone I haven't started bio claire yet I just place my order! And I can't wait but I want to know can you use it on your armpits too? Is it really for all over the body?(or exceptions) :)

Questions about Bio Clair [ 9 Answers ]

Hi I'm new to this site and I'm interesting skin lightening. Right now I'm dark chocolate in complexion and I'd like to get to a carmel or mocha complexion. I've heard some good things about Bio Clair and I'm now considering purchasing the product. I would like to hear from those who have tried it...

View more questions Search