Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GundamZ Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2009, 08:53 AM
    They told her things that I never said
    Hi I'm 15 I don't know what to say,
    Well anyway, I met a girl 2 months ago and I really loved her and we were just friends .
    The problem now is that some guys in my class saw me talking to her and after that they told everyone that she's my girlfriend (I never said she was ffs), well the real problem is that her sister's boyfriend asked her if she's my girlfriend and she said no, and I think she's really mad now and she will never talk to me again I guess.
    I'm thinking about writing a letter and telling her the truth but I'm afraid that she won't believe me:(
    So please help and tell me what to do
    godsbabygirl267 Posts: 175, Reputation: 11

Mar 19, 2009, 09:13 PM

Honestly, skip the letter part of it. Try to talk to her about it and just tell her you didn't say it and that it's just a rumor that got out of control. If she's worth it, she'll understand.
    tntdynamite Posts: 92, Reputation: 6

Mar 20, 2009, 11:18 AM

Just tell her, she'll understand. All of us girls know guys can be really immature and jump to conclusions all of the time (not all guys though, you seem like one of the good ones).
    GundamZ Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2009, 03:00 AM
    Well thanks girls, I'll try
    And thanks again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Dad once told me that he didn't think I was his son. [ 2 Answers ]

I was camping with my Dad a few years ago when I was home from working overseas. We had spent the day exploring the local area and went to a local pub in the evening for a few drinks. When we returned to the camp site, we stayed up listening to music and playing cards. By this point were were...

Liquid in baby's left kidney. Getting told different things [ 3 Answers ]

I am 29 weeks and expecting a boy. I had an ultrasound done at 17 weeks and was told that our baby boy had liquid in both his kidneys. One was 3.9 mm and the other was 4.2 mm. THe tech and the doctor explained to us to not worry and that 9 1/2 out of ten times the liquid goes away before the baby...

Things mom told you [ 32 Answers ]

Here's something my Mom told me when I was little and I giggle now when I think about it. When my Mom divorced my Father I asked her why, she said {BECAUSE HE DIDENT BRUSH HIS TEETH} I always made sure my mom seen me brushing!

I told you so! [ 3 Answers ]

YouTube - CNN/DOBBS: W FULFILLS HIS DAD'S DREAM OFA NEW WORLD ORDER

View more questions Search