Ask
    nisalthegamer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2009, 07:58 AM
    Library System
    Develop an OO program for a library to satisfy the following requirements

1. Identify the objects involed in a library system

2. identify operations of each object

3. Identify attributes of each object

4. Based on your identifications design class specification for each object describing each classes variables, methods, and overloaded construction on a visualized environment like in visio or even on a piece of paper.

5. Visually describe how these object interact with each other(which object asks for service from what object, by sending what and receiving what)

6. Develop the visualized system using C++ for a library which is having 30 books, 150 copies of these 30 books, 50 users and 2 librarians.(once you visulize the system you may be able to find more objects than these)

7. Your system should have the capability in recording the transaction in a temporary memory area(like in the RAM)

This is the assignment that my teacher gave me, but I can't program this system.Can you help me on this?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 19, 2009, 08:03 AM

Please review the guidelines on asking for help with homework that can be found here:

Ask Me Help Desk - Announcements in Forum : Arts & Literature

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to make iPod library, not just device library? [ 1 Answers ]

I have an Ipod that I just got and put on my moms laptop, but now I have a laptop so I put it on my own computer. My library will only show up if the iPod is plugged in and even then it is not my primary library. If I click on the library (at the top of the main Itunes page) no music comes up, to...

Library table [ 3 Answers ]

I have a table with a brand that says kiel furniture co. under the top.I was told its called a library table.any info would be helpful its been in storage for 22 yrs and is in good shape

View more questions Search