Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisarasco Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2009, 07:44 AM
    Price per square footage for partial enclosure on barn
    I would like to know the price per square footage for enclosing part of my barn. The barn already has existing roof. We will be adding a loft, 8ft roll up door, and two entry doors. We will also have a slab(concrete) poured for the flooring. There are no existing walls and we would like the option of tying into the rest of the barn at a later date. Thanks in advance.
    21boat Posts: 2,441, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2009, 04:51 PM

The best advice is write down exactly what you want and get three bids. Ask for references and actually call or look at another job the contractor did before. The cheapest is not always the best. In most cases its not unless you check that person refs. Out their work done previously

Signed 21 Boat

If I Helped To Answer Your Question Please Rate My Answer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Square Footage measurement. [ 8 Answers ]

Can someone tell me how to get the correct square footage of living space for a home? What measurements should I take to compile this number? And what areas do not come into consideration? Thanks. Dave.

Bidding on square footage [ 1 Answers ]

I want to submit a bid to a small college for their concession area. They are asking for someone to run their college consession for students and faculty for a period of 5 months, breakfast, lunch and dinner is optional. Should I submit the bid (rent) based on square footage?

Square footage [ 2 Answers ]

We bought a house. It was just what we wanted and our realtor assisted in finding it and successfully negotiated the deal. We had the house inspected and the mortgage company is fine with everything. The house is on MLS as 2000 square feet but in fact is about 1800. We don't really care as the...

Square footage [ 6 Answers ]

How do I calculate the square footage of a room

Square Footage [ 4 Answers ]

Hoe do I correctly determin the square footage of a property?

View more questions Search