Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    latsyrc24 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2006, 01:10 AM
    Vaginal bumps
    :confused: I have some vaginal bumps that I noticed the other day. They are spread throughout the vaginal area, none inside that I know of. They do itch somewhat, but I think that is because they are irritated. I am sexually active and didn't notice them till after intercourse one night with my boyfriend. He I know is clean, he has tests done every 6 months because of his heart, and I had one in April and was clean. But, Im worrying now even though I probably shouldn't be. They do bleed it seems, but only after I itch them. I do shave down there, and the new set of bumps has seemed to come up after I recently shaved. But they seem to happen often and this time its many... I have recently also started using the clean whipes by always as well as medicated whipes that have vagisil on them for the itching... We also started using KY.. What do you think these may be? And could these ingrediants be causing a reaction? Thank you.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2006, 04:27 AM
    Sounds like a rash or it even could be thrush.

Sep 1, 2006, 08:26 AM
    What's thrush?
    fed up Posts: 91, Reputation: 6

Sep 1, 2006, 11:02 AM
    Make an appointment with your doctor. He will set your mind at ease and you will know what is going on.

Sep 1, 2006, 06:42 PM
    Well I plan on doing that, I just wanted some thoughts on the subject since I won't have the money to go to the doc till next week... :P
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 1, 2006, 06:45 PM
    Most likely it is a reaction to the wipes. Check to see if there is alcohol in the wipes, if so, then that may be your culprit.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2006, 09:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by latsyrc24
    whats thrush?
    http://www.patient.co.uk/showdoc/23068842/
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 3, 2006, 01:03 PM
    Thrush is better known as a yeast infection. Can be caused by many things. Have you been on any antibiotics lately?

Sep 3, 2006, 10:58 PM
    It actually is clearing up. I know its not a yeast infection. I have had those before. I think it was a reaction to one of three trhings, either the whipes I started using last week. Or the lubrication we started using, or the razors I started to use. They have noxzema on the strip. So one of those or a combo of both. I have not used them and its going away, :)
    fed up Posts: 91, Reputation: 6

Sep 4, 2006, 06:22 AM
    I am scratching just thinking about Noxzema. Probably the culprit.
    jgj6331 Posts: 153, Reputation: 19

Sep 9, 2006, 08:38 AM
    Sounds like folliculitis (inflammation of hair follicle) from shaving too close - common with coarse hair. Using a mild OTC steroid cream for a few days should help. Avoid strong steroids or prolonged usage as it can lead to permanent and unpleasant skin changes. Try a trimmer rather than a razor - and don't cut too close.
    jaxie Posts: 148, Reputation: 4

May 8, 2007, 06:47 PM
    It can be ingrown hairs but to me sounds like vaginal warts. As many as 80 % of women get HPV human papaloma virus. They cause vaginal warts or bumps. They can be removed and most women develop an immunity to them after they are removed meaning just like warts on the hands they don't come back after immunity is developed. HOWEVER some strains cause cervical cancer although Thank God most strains do NOT. THIS is where the NEW COMMERCIAL for the HPV VACCINATION for young women is being aired now HAVE YOU SEEN IT>? I am in the NY NJ Area and it is running on TV all the time. It encourages women to get the shot to avoid the strains that cause cervical cancer in the future. HOWEVER there are MANY MANY strains of this virus and most are NOT CANCER CAUSING best to be safe than sorry. Check your boyfriends testicles as most men when they have the warts you will SEE TINY BUMPS on the scrotum but NOT ALWAYS the virus can be transmitted when NO Visible SYMPTOMS are there. GO to a doctor he can tell JUST BY SIGHT if they are vaginal warts. THEN he can remove them. Good Health and Good Luck. And Remember it can be ingrown hairs but they really wouldn't cause so many of these bumps you are talking about; nothing to be ashamed of. Warts are warts and unfortunately they can and do invade the genitals and young women are ESPECIALLY PRONE to them. Good luck sweetie.

May 9, 2007, 09:14 AM
    Noxema OUCH! A friend of mine had vaginal yeast and to STOP the BURNING she put NOXZEMA on it OH MY GAWD! PAINFUL just THINKING about it. I told her what the heck were you thinking>?? YOUCH !

May 11, 2007, 12:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by latsyrc24
    It actually is clearing up. I know its not a yeast infection. I have had those before. I think it was a reaction to one of three trhings, either the whipes I started using last week. or the lubrication we started using, or the razors I started to use. they have noxzema on the strip. so one of those or a combo of both. I have not used them and its going away, :)
    I AM SO GLAD IT IS GOING AWAY!! :)
    happylady123 Posts: 209, Reputation: 14

Jul 31, 2007, 11:10 AM
    Maybe it's a rash, sounds like what I get after intercourse if I am recently shaved and have sex the moisture causes my skin to gets irritated, if I haven't shaved it's fine.The irritation doesn't last long though. It could be the ky you are using. Stop using it and see if it helps.
    Carcarcar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2011, 10:28 PM
    It sounds like I have the samething bt mines are like pimples and they came out of no where I'm takking antibiotics because I got diagnosed with chiken pox... so my guess is I have chiken pox down there or the antibiotics are causing the bumps or something's wrong o n the bumps when I smush them something white come out of it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal Bumps... not std.. [ 37 Answers ]

I have recently noticed a small bump on the outerpart of my vagina. It is small, round, smooth, and it does not hurt or itch or smell. Also I just recently got tested for STD's and it is not that. I have only been with one guy in my life, and he also got tested and does not have any std's. I have...

About vaginal opening [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question whether the menstrual fluid comes through the vaginal opening or any other?. Whether the urethral opening present above the vaginal opening? Thanks

Vaginal bumps [ 1 Answers ]

I had intercourse with my husband recently, and at the time I was very dry and a little irritated because I was also pms. The next morning I awoke with a small bump on the lip of my vagina. This happened once before but it did go away on its own. In the very same spot. It has been four days now and...

Unsure about vaginal bumps [ 3 Answers ]

Recently I’ve gotten bumps around the vaginal area… there not in, just by it. There’s also a couple on my rear area. I thought they were bug bites, I'm not sure there not. But I’m scared there something else. I haven’t had sex or anything in that category. Any one have any clue what they might...

Vaginal Bumps [ 2 Answers ]

I recently started birth control and it caused me to have my period for an extended period of about 3-weeks, during this time I went on a trip to Mexico. I was in a wet swimsuit every day for 7 days in a row, so when I returned I didn't think anything about it when I began to notice a few small...

View more questions Search