Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bunburyhds Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2009, 07:19 PM
    Computer Gurus how do I disable the following
    I would like to disable my right click button(mouse)
    And disable tools in web browser,
    What I mean is, you can view the history of your web surd, but you cannot delet any of it.
    I have a
    Hp pavilion windows vista if it helps
    Thank you very much.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 18, 2009, 10:42 PM

Hi, bunburyhds!

You've started a thread here, and we like to keep all information right on the threads so that others can benefit by the information that's exchanged.

So, please expect a response on this thread. Your personal email address will soon be removed.

Thanks!
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Mar 18, 2009, 11:27 PM

Is this you're way of tracing someone's actions? If so get a keylogger, less hassle and it's more sneaky!
    bunburyhds Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2009, 06:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ITstudent2006 View Post
    Is this you're way of tracing someone's actions? If so jst get a keylogger, less hassle and it's more sneaky!
    Where cani get one
    Now this keylogger is going to show me everything the personseven myself visits and cliks on in other words Everything right>>
    Where do I get one
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Mar 21, 2009, 08:44 PM

No it shows what is typed. Every key pushed is logged hence "keylogger". It does not show websites (maybe they do, the one I used didn't) it just showed every key that was pressed.

Rick

P.S. to find just use Google. Google is your friend.
    wingeek Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Mar 23, 2009, 09:24 AM
    If you are just trying to log web history, routers keep logs and you can even email yourself a copy. If you don't have a router most parent-control suites probably have logging capabilities.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Photo gurus: Do you think this is doctored? [ 17 Answers ]

What do you think? Is there any way to tell for sure? I love "cool pics" but half the time cannot tell whether it's real or not:

Photo doctoring gurus.I'm half jealous! :) [ 2 Answers ]

Pretty flippin amazing. Nowadays it's hard to tell what's real and what's not :p:p

Where are the computer Gurus? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I've posted at least two computer questions lately and have not receive one answer back... Are our computer Gurus gone, or are they ignoring me for some reason? I would appreciate it if someone would kindly let me know if computer assistance is still available. The issue with...

Questions for Tennis Gurus :) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I need some help from a tennis guru. See, I'm taking an online tennis course and we get 40 assignment questions to do, and I've done most of them, but these two: I really just don't get. If, when serving into the right service court on the SECOND serve, the ball hits within the service...

70' 80's spy,secret agent , action , martial arts movie gurus ! [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to track down the title of a film I saw on TV here in australia in the late 70's / 80's , unsure . I don't have any info about actors , directors or even a specific year , sorry. It was about ( bare with me please , I may have gotten some of this wrong ) a soldier whose death was...

View more questions Search