Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashleysb Posts: 179, Reputation: 39

Aug 31, 2006, 10:01 PM
    Kid's show form the 80's (?)
    In the late 80's I remember watching a show about a man who sang with a guitar in a "forest". There was some type of animal who he left shiny things for on every show. That's about all I remember. I don't know which channel it was on, but I did watch it in the Kansas City area. I ask other people my age about it and they don't remember any such show. I know I'm not crazy!
    Somebody please help me figure out what this show was!
    Swanny99 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2006, 07:51 PM
    Fred Penner?
    ashleysb Posts: 179, Reputation: 39

Sep 11, 2006, 08:59 PM
    Oh my gosh, that's it! Thank you so much! It doesn't look that appealing now, though, but I guess it was good when I was 5. But at least I'm not crazy...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for kid's movie... 80's/90's [ 3 Answers ]

I don't remember very much about this movie... possibly a TV show... but it was about a family that lived in this house that was haunted by a ghost... and I remember the ghost looking sort of like Slimer from Ghostbusters... and all I remember was that they vacuumed the ghost to get rid of it......

Late 80's early 90's TV show [ 16 Answers ]

Trying to remember the name of a TV show from the late 80's or early 90's about a guy who fought crime in a black robotic looking suit... not batman... live action... drove a modified motorcycle. He had an African American buddy who whore classic sunglasses that flipped up... That's all I...

This is a tough one... 80's - early 90's TV show/movie [ 9 Answers ]

OK I saw this animated show/movie (can't remember which it was) on TV when I was really young. It couldn't have been before 1985. It involved a witch or sorcerer who had the ablity to turn people into stone. The villain hyponotized the young men of the village and used them to round up all...

80's or 90's kids show or movie-Fantasy [ 20 Answers ]

This is driving me crazy because I can't find out if this a real show or a collaboration of show in my mind from when I was a kid. The main characters are a brother and sister or maybe just a girl that have this magic crystal that takes them to another "fantasy land" where they meet up with...

Looking for TV show title (80's) [ 3 Answers ]

There was this show that aired in the 80's and I am sure in the 70's, where it was a variety of caracters from a dracula type in a library who would read stories. Then also had a Frankenstein type, a hunchback, as well as other goulish (I guess you could say) caracters. It was little skits that...

View more questions Search