Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iimuzziq Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2009, 05:10 PM
    Singing
    Hi I am 13 years old and I look younger than my age.I don't think my voice sounds mature for my age.I happen to sound baby-like when I sing it tends to bring down my confidence.So now every time I sing its hard for me to believe I have a good voice. Everyone I have ever sang to though said I had a good voice though. So I don't know. What should I do about this conflict? Any suggestions? I would be so happy to receive them!:D

Thank you very much!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 18, 2009, 11:27 PM

Hi, iimuzziq!

How your voice sounds has a lot to do with the stage your body is in as far as the maturation level it is at. As your body matures, your voice will sound different. How you produce the tones also has an effect on the sound.

Singing lessons can help with how you produce the tones, but the maturity of your body is going to make a bigger difference in the overall sound.

Even though I can't hear you, I do have some ideas and exercises that we could discuss and try via right on this site to see if your sound is improved.

If you're interested, please let me know.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Singing [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, Well I'm about to turn 14 and I really love to sing. But I'm really shy so I don't sing publicly. But I know to become a singer you can't be stagefright and stuff so I don't know if should just give up on singing or try to find a solution. And I know that I need to improve my...

Singing [ 9 Answers ]

How do I get myself out there and show people how good I am at singing?

Singing Bug [ 3 Answers ]

Here's to a GREAT DAY click here below click here: SINGING BUG

Singing [ 3 Answers ]

I want to be a singer when I grow up but I have problems writing songs wha should I do? I have no idea.

Singing! [ 1 Answers ]

I really really want to be a professional singer and everyone says I've got an amazing voice but I just don't know where to start. I'm 13 but I have to start now (singing for free), I'm thinking of going on the x factor when I'm 16 but until then I need to be occupied: with singing!. please please...

View more questions Search