Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    favouritecolour Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2006, 04:12 PM
    Study abroad in Ireland?
    Hello everyone!

Just wondering if anyone had used the NorthWest Student Exchange or the Youth for Understanding study abroad programs *esp. in Ireland* How did your stay go? Any complaints? PLEASE let me know because I am about to pick a program to study abroad in ireland with and I'm DESPERATE FOR HELP! Does anyone know any other programs for High School study in Ireland? Besides ayusa/intrax because they are WAAAAY too expensive.

THANKS BUNCHES AND OODLES AND BOODLES (and the occasional poodle)
    Amanuel Abdissa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2009, 06:27 AM

I want to study after June because of I am undergraduate students at every place outside Ethiopia.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

High School Study Abroad Programs [ 15 Answers ]

I'm searching for a good high school study abroad program. I'm looking for programs that: 1. Have academic year AND semester programs(or at least academic year) 2. Are around or under $10,000. 3. Have excellent credentials. 4. Offer programs in England. Pretty basic stuff, I know. I've...

Want to study abroad for Masteral... [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there I'm a disabled person, I have finished my college here in the Philippines with the degree of AB political science, but now I'm pursuing my law proper here,but I'm planning to stop for a while because I want to study abroad to be particular in the US, so I can able to broaden my horizon and...

View more questions Search