Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    VSears5001 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2009, 08:38 AM
    Male incarcerated and spouse whereabout is unknown.Male wants a divorce.
    Male is incarcerated and his spouse whereabout is unknown. They have been separated from for 10 years. He wants a divorce. What steps can he take while incarcerated to achieve a divorce?
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2009, 10:40 AM

Hire a lawyer and divorce the wife, just like any other divorce.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Male - Male fantasies [ 17 Answers ]

I was just wanting to get this out there to see if anybody might be able to help me gather some information just for my own knowledge. I have always been curious to find out how many other heterosexual males thought about experiences with other men. I am not homosexual but these thoughts have...

Child Support - Large arrears from unknown case filed while incarcerated [ 5 Answers ]

There was a child support case opened once I left my ex girlfriend (who advised me that the child was not mine). I moved out of the state approximately 1 year prior to being incarcerated. A case was filed and a default judgement was won. I was released in 2004, moved back to California and...

Getting a divorce for someone incarcerated [ 2 Answers ]

My brother's wife has recently been incarcerated since Nov. 27th. She is on a no bond situation and goes before the grand jury on 1/22/09. They have a 6 year old son and he wants to divorce her and take the child. She is being charged with reckless endangerment as she took a 45 caliber gun and...

Unknown Male Artist - circa 1980-90's? [ 3 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of the artist or song that I'm looking for. I do remember a black and white music video with a haunting melody, and that the artist sang in a high, falsetto at times during the song. The video was shot partially on a sandy beach? The artist had short black hair and the...

Spayed male dog humping other male dogs. Why? [ 3 Answers ]

My male dog mixed boston terrier/pug. He has been spayed at 4 months old. He never bother females dogs. But when a small male dog comes around he wants to hump her all the time. Why is that? How can I break him from it? I though once spayed they do not have the desire to hump. And why he only...

View more questions Search