Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jstrike Posts: 418, Reputation: 44

Mar 17, 2009, 08:27 PM
    Background Color
    I have a page with a background image on it. On the page there's a table with some tabular data that takes up about 95% of the screen. I have the background color of every other row set so it's easy to differentiate between the rows. The problem is the rows that are colored completely block out the background image. Ideally I'd like the background image to show though but still have the row a slightly different color... I've been messing around w/the CSS opacity setting I'm not having any luck. Anyone have any suggestions?
    jstrike Posts: 418, Reputation: 44

Mar 18, 2009, 12:56 PM
    Solved this by creating a semi-transparent png and setting that as the background image to the row.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will hair color remover remove the color or make it lighter? [ 3 Answers ]

I dyed my hair light golden brown. My original hair color was dark brown. Now the golden brown is starting to fade and plus my hair is growing out at the roots. The hair color did damage to my hair and I don't want to permanent dye it anymore. All I want to do is put a dark rinse to at least get my...

Front page displays fine in IE6.0 different color background in Firefox3.05? [ 1 Answers ]

Just finished my site using IE6.0. All is well. When viewed with Firefox 3.05 front page background changes to dark blue while all other pages are fine?? Serving Toledo, Ohio And Community

How long after dying my hair can I use a color zapper? What color will it turn my hai [ 2 Answers ]

My natural hair color is Dark/Medium Brown. Since summer, I've been dying my hair with a reddish tone. I haven't had my natural color since then. I decided to try black, I HATE IT. I look too pale and it looks like a wig. My friend told me about a loreal color zapper and I don't want to damage my...

At-home hair color using Color Zap, then Wella color [ 2 Answers ]

I have naturally medium brown hair. I have always looked better with blonde hair, and I went to salons for years to have my hair colored. I can no longer afford the $100+ visits every 3 weeks, so I have tried doing it myself. Recently I used Color Zap to remove all color (because I had several...

Applying color after color corrector- too dark. How long do I wait to re-dye [ 3 Answers ]

I have been dying my hair red for years. I wanted to lighten up the red color a shade or two so my colorist used a color corrector and then redosited a lighter red color after the corrector was shampooed out. The color ended up very dark & not red at all so we used the color corrector a second...

View more questions Search