Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tkm412 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2009, 06:04 PM
    Erasing data on a pen drive
    Can a pen drive data be erased with a magnet?
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Mar 17, 2009, 10:42 PM

Check for answers here
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-...ive-89413.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to retrieve data from an old hard drive? [ 1 Answers ]

My old computer crashed. I removed the hard drive from it. I have a new computer with the same operating system (XP) and the same file system (NTFS). How can I retrieve the data from the old hard drive? I understand about making the old drive a "slave" drive but how do I get the system to recognize...

Erasing SOME items from hard drive [ 7 Answers ]

I have created movies on Pinnacle Studio 11. I want to completely erase them from my hard drive as they are taking up space. I have already burned them on DVD's. How do I completely remove them, and all traces of them from my computer? Thanks

Transferring data from old hard drive. [ 2 Answers ]

My old Gateway Notebook running Windows XP died (the power supply went and the computer won't power up). I bought a new HP notebook running Windows Vista. I'd like to recover some of my data and files from my old computer (and possibly reformat the hard drive so that I can at least sell the...

Hard drive not showing up. Has data on it [ 1 Answers ]

Can Anyone help, my computers just come back from the shop, they put in a new power supply, I get home and my second hard drive isn't showing up, it shows up in device manager but not my computer. Please help

Partially Erasing Hard Drive? [ 8 Answers ]

I have read that when files are deleted they can still be recovered by someone who gets his hands on the PC. I have also read that there may be files, data or images on a hard drive that were not intentionally downloaded by the user. Is any of this true? If so, is there a way to get rid of...

View more questions Search