Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    florencecamp1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2009, 04:07 PM
    How do I prevent lint deposits on dark clothing?
    My Kenmore washer does not rinse clean. It leave deposits of lint and soap on dark clothes which then require hand rinsing. Please helpl.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 17, 2009, 04:45 PM

Then you will have to rinse TWICE and go over all clothes before you put them in, no kleenex in pockets. Time consuming but if you want lint free then you will have to be diligent. I not, then call your repair man and tell him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't get the lint out! [ 2 Answers ]

Last night I was cleaning the lint out of the lint trap. When I pulled the trap out of the top of the dryer, half of the lint fell down into the dryer. I tried getting it out from the top, I tried taking the back off the dryer, that didn't work to well because I couldn't get to from the back. It's...

Leave Lint of Dark Clothes [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Series 80 Kenmore Top Load Washing Machine. It seems that after washing dark clothes that it leaves lint on the clothes. Is there a lint trap that needs to be cleaned? And if so where would I find such a thing? Thanks

Security deposits/pet deposits - Texas tenant law [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, This involves a lease that went month to month and verbal agreements. During tenants stay, they broke several personal items (sculptures, fountain) on the property and brought in a second dog. In the written lease, there is nothing abuot pets. I gave them erbal permission to have one...

Wet lint [ 1 Answers ]

Why is the lint in my dryer vent still wet?

View more questions Search