Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    troublemakerman Posts: 105, Reputation: 7

Jun 29, 2010, 08:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    I am so sorry - so very sorry. There is just so much pain and suffering in the World. And, yes, I know what you mean about losing your life and hoping you won't wake up in the AM.

On one of my husband's last days - and I had held up for weeks and weeks - I finally broke down, put my head on his chest and asked him to take me with him, not to leave me alone. He could no longer hear me at that point (and of that I'm very sure) but I am still embarrassed that I did this - but sometimes the grief is overwhelming.

For a very long time I never looked beyond one day at a time - never. I woke up, went about my business, went to bed - and never looked beyond that one day.

Again, I'm so sorry.
    I'm sorry I have'nt thanked you cor comment till now
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2010, 03:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by troublemakerman View Post
    I'm sorry I have'nt thanked you cor comment till now

No problem at all - grief is a very uniting emotion, I have found. Those of us who have been widowed all belong to (unfortunately) a rather special club, and we all share pretty much the same sense of loss.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Easier to get Pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

I have heard that it is easier to get pregnant after you have a baby are you more fertile or is someone pulling my chain

Which is easier? [ 2 Answers ]

Which is easier? A drop spindle, or a spinning wheel? Its been years since I used a drop spindle, so I can't quite remember how to.

What is easier [ 3 Answers ]

In order to remove warm air from a room and replacing it with a coolest air from outside, what is easier (beter performance), pumping the fresh air inside and permitting the warmer air goes out freely (blowing from outside to inside) or sucking the warm air from inside to outside (extracting) and...

Is it Harder,or Easier [ 2 Answers ]

Is Pre-Algebra harder or easier than regular algebra?

Make it easier [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so then what do I do when I run into him like at the store or something it is going to be really hard to just ignore him especially if he is going to my church. Anyway why does it hurt so much. I guess he was my first love. I love him a lot. People expect me to just get over it in a day but...

View more questions Search