Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beauxchamps Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2009, 08:47 AM
    Full scholarship to study in Europe
    Hello Ask Me Help Desk!

I would appreciate it very much if you could help with the following question:

I want very much to study in Europe, but I don't have the means for it. So I am thinking about applying for a scholarship. But it has to be a Full Scholarship, and by that I mean one that covers both tuition and living expenses. I know that sounds like something very hard to get, but I was hoping you could direct to someone who could help me. I would like it to be in England or France. I should add that I live in Colombia, South America, and that I speak Spanish, English and French. I am just out of high school, so, as of now, I don't have any college education to my credit.

Thank you very much for taking the time to answer my question.
    Kind regards,
    Natalie
    Hathor Posts: 73, Reputation: 9

Mar 19, 2009, 10:32 AM

Try the EU's website. Have you heard of Erasmus and Erasmus Mundus? I don't think the EU offers full scholarships for the entire degree. The 'Erasmus' one is only for exchanges when you're already enrolled in an undergraduate degree somewhere outside EU. The latter, 'Erasmus Mundus', which I'm myself currently holding, is for Masters though, and there are like 50 various programmes out there for you to choose.

Seeing that you've just finished high school, maybe my info might not help as of this stage. I'm a scholarship hunter myself, my advice, browse every scholarship site there is on the net, but this takes a lot of time and patience. You can also browse each university's website.

Hope it helps a little! Good luck!
    Hathor Posts: 73, Reputation: 9

Mar 19, 2009, 10:46 AM
    Oh, I forgot to mention, since you'd like to be in UK, try contacting British Council in your country for info. But I have to tell you, if you're going to browse individual UK university's website, prepared to be disappointed. There're hardly full scholarships for international undergraduate students.

As for France, tuition fees in French universities are mostly very low and anyone can afford it, but the high cost of living is the problem though, you might have to do part-time jobs.

Sweden offers free education, but again, you have to bear the extremely high living expenses.
    collinsmeek Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Dec 2, 2009, 07:40 AM
    I want to join
    dassuu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2010, 12:20 PM

Scholarship for ethiopian students in European countries
    anandleo5 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2010, 03:13 PM
    I have completed my post graduate in science. I would like to go for further studies in any European or UK or USA university. But I need scholarships for that.I have no problem in part time working. But I do not know where to begin. The websites only talk about GRE. What are the other exams for EUropean Countries. How do I apply?
    chamika_kk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2011, 08:51 PM
    I am chamika from Sri Lanka. I am following material Engineering degree in University of Moratuwa and now I am in level three at the end of second semester. As I am finished my degree, I would like to do my master of science degree in an Europe country with full scholarship. Is there a possibility achieve my goals? Thank you.

My email: [email protected]
    Dumken Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2011, 03:25 PM
    Hi am chibundu from nigeria. Please am also looking for a scholarship that will cover both ma tuition fee and cost of living. Please anyone willing to help me beta my education should kindly give me an info in ma email address [email protected]..
    Thanks for your help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scholarship - study in europe [ 5 Answers ]

How do I apply scholarship to study in europ

How to get a scholarship to europe? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Alejandro and I`ve been looking for a scholarship to europe, I'm from Costa Rica and its kind of hard to get one from here. I'm looking for an undergraduate scholarship for 2009. Thanks a lot and congrats for the good work.

Scholarship in europe [ 1 Answers ]

I am a student from Latin America and I am interested in taking a scholarship in order to study in europe.can anyone tell me where I can find such apllications?thanks!

View more questions Search