Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    d_augerinos Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2009, 08:27 AM
    70's Fantasy movie with magic bow
    Hello, I remember seeing a fantasy movie on TV back in the early eighties or late 70's. The main character came across a dying archer. The archer passed on the bow which then formed a magical bond between the character and itself. I remember a magical symbol appearing on the character's arm. The plot of the movie evades me. Could anyone help? I would like to track it down.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2009, 05:06 PM

Crikey, this is coming up a lot. Pretty sure it must be The Archer: Fugitive from the Empire.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

70s or 80s fantasy movie with a magic dual? [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie I watched when I was a little kid that would have had to have been from the 70s or 80s about what I think was a teenage boy travaling somewhere with a gruff blonde swordsman they stop at one point and all these woman are serving them food and wine and when they start to fall...

Animated 60's-70's Sci-fi/Fantasy movie [ 2 Answers ]

I'm wondering about the title of an old animated movie from the 60's maybe early 70's, that involved an alien race keeping humans as pets... With control collars, a moon where the alien's dreams went, learning headsets for the alien children, and the like. The humans use the learning collars to...

Title for 80's fantasy movie with magic slide [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I recently had a memory about a fantasy movie that I saw in the early nineties, but I'm assuming it was older than that, probably from the eighties. All I remember is a boy and girl, brother and sister I think, end up in this magical land with all these strange people and this couple who may...

View more questions Search