Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    h_leann_b Posts: 247, Reputation: 35

Dec 30, 2009, 04:15 PM

I just wanted to update people if any of you care.. haha. My boyfriend and I broke up a few months after this was posted (I think beginning of July) It was pretty weird since at that point we lived with each other. But we came to a mutual understanding and both decided it was the right thing to do.. I still actually live with him, and he is really my best friend. I think that it should have never gone further than just friends... But I don't regret a minute of it. He added a lot to my life, and I hope I added a lot to his.

I have started dating someone new for the last two months, and it is going really well. I just want to thank everyone for their advise... it really helped me out and let me see things from all sides!

Im so happy in my life right now. It couldn't be better (well... winning the lottery wouldn't hurt ;D )
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Dec 30, 2009, 04:19 PM

It's nice to hear good news! Here's hoping you win the lottery! :-)
    h_leann_b Posts: 247, Reputation: 35

Dec 30, 2009, 04:24 PM

Jeez me too haha

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A marriage with no kids? [ 28 Answers ]

A few of you know abit of my history. But for a quick re-cap - I'm married, been with my husbands for a long time now. All is good, quite a healithy relationship. I am 29 and I have been getting brody for the last year or so. My lifestyle is quite hectic, I like to drink and party at wkends...

Sign sole custody over to my kids father because I was in a abusive marriage and gett [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I let the father of my kids take them until I got out of a abusive marriage and to keep them safe. I finally got away and fled to Wisconsin. But then I still had legal custody over my kids. Some how he got me to sign a paper where he has sole and I have them on the weekends. Ive been back to...

International Marriage in military.. Could Divorce... What do I do to save our marriage [ 7 Answers ]

My husband is in Germany serving the US Army and since November 14, 2005 he has been gone. I was supposed to go over there with him but yet to go. He says that he wants a divorce and when I try to get the real true reason out of him nothing works all he says is that I know why but deep down I have...

Marriage and Step Kids [ 7 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for 4 years. I have 2 kids, a 16 year old boy and a 14 year old daughter and he has an 18 year old daughter. We started the marriage pretty well - everyone was excited and got along as well as could be expected. However, as time went on it became very clear...

View more questions Search