What is greater God;
    More evil than the devil;
    The poor have it;
    The rich need it;
    And if you eat it, you will die.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 17, 2009, 05:58 AM
    The answer is "nothing"... if you believe in a god (which I don't).
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 17, 2009, 02:04 PM

Hi, Joan1!

Greetings and WELCOME to the site! I just moved your question that you had posted in Introductions to this forum topic area so that it will get the most exposure to those who are best able to answer it. Introductions is for people to introduce themselves and we try to not ask questions there.

It can be a little confusing when first learning how to use this site! Your question will get noticed much more in this forum topic area.

We would appreciate it if you would return to Introductions sometime to tell us a little about yourself though, if you would be willing to do that.

I do note that while your question was in Introductions, that you already had one response there. I also believe the answer to be "nothing".

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who can solve this riddle for me? [ 13 Answers ]

You'll always find me at the hottest clubs. I never itch, but I like to be scratched. I'm not an athlete, but I've set tons of records.

I have a very hard riddle I found but don't have the answer will you solve it? [ 8 Answers ]

I turn polar bears white And I will make you cry. I make guys have to pee And girls comb their hair. I make celebrities look stupid And normal people look like celebrities. I turn pancakes brown And make your champane bubble. If you sqeeze me, I'll pop. If you look at me, you'll pop.

Solve this riddle [ 5 Answers ]

You are on a raft, in the middle of the ocean. You have plenty of food And water, so surviving is no problem. The only thing is you have a Packet of cigarettes, but no matches to light a cigarette. Unfortunately There is no way to make a fire or spark with the supplies on board... You Are...

To solve this riddle [ 5 Answers ]

You throw away the outside, cook the inside,and than eat the outside, and throw away the inside, --what is it?

Can you solve this riddle I have no clue what it is [ 6 Answers ]

I turn polar bears white and I will make you cry. I make guys have to pee and girls comb their hair. I make celebrities look stupid and normal people look like celebrities. I turn pancakes brown and make your champane bubble. If you sqeeze me, I'll pop. If you look at me, you'll pop.

View more questions Search