Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    David30 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2009, 12:45 AM
    Police Department
    I am from North American and my question is: How can I start my own police department?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 17, 2009, 03:03 AM

You can't start your own police department, david, your police department is a government body run by the county you are in.
    Burd Posts: 60, Reputation: 3

Apr 18, 2009, 06:04 AM

Wow, put meaning to putting the law in your own hand.

You can't start your own police department, but you can start a security company called "police" or spell it different, no guns or stuff just security.

A cleaver loop hole.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 18, 2009, 06:39 AM

You may start your own security company,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Department of Peace [ 13 Answers ]

Do you think with a possible Obama Presidency and a possible Democrat fillibuster/veto proof majority in Congress ,that the cabinet level Dennis Kucinich initiative 'Dept of Peace ' will be passed and signed into law ? GovTrack: H.R. 808: Text of Legislation, Introduced in House The Peace...

Department store [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone remember growing up watching a 30min show on nickelodeon that had puppets and humans they worked in a department store and at night one of the mannequins would come to life when his hat was removed? I know it sounds stupid but it was actually a good show

Arbitration department [ 2 Answers ]

I Need Help Please This Is My First Time On This Site.im Sorry If I Put This In The Wrong Spot But I Need Help.got This Letter In The Mail From An Old Credit Card Debt Yes Its Mine.it From Citibank And It Says Notice That Your Delinquent Account Has Been Sent To Our Arbitration Department For...

Navy, Department of [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for a particular form to download preferably in word document format so it can be typed on NAVPERS 1616/24, “Enlisted Performance Evaluation Report"

Police Department [ 1 Answers ]

I have been told that I could not be hired for a position at the local police department (City X, North Carolina) because I have a judgement sitting on my credit report. Why do they do that? I meet all other qualifications, and when I ask the reason isn't that I am not capable, but because I have...

View more questions Search