Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spotted Posts: 59, Reputation: 0

Apr 16, 2009, 12:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mepk5 View Post
    :eek:
    great minds think alike!!! I ordered it from the funky mommy thingy the soap & the cream. too
    I also order glycoic acid 30%. I will try that on my foot or a spot on my hand....:o
    :eek: OMG! I was wondering if I should order from them! So they are not fake?! I thought someone said they are not legit... or maybe I am mixing it up with other funky names!! OH GOD HELP ME :D
    mepk5 Posts: 371, Reputation: 6

Apr 16, 2009, 09:41 PM

Spotted I hope you are wrong... I just reca paypal rec about my item shipping... I don't expect too much from the cream but I hope the soap won't be as irrating as others Ive tried.

I'm dying to try the glycolic stuff on a toe!!
    I can't risk my feel they are now spotted also...

Apr 17, 2009, 04:06 PM
    Spotted I hope u r wrong..... I just reca paypal rec about my item shipping..... I dont expect to much from the cream but I hope the soap wont be as irrating as others Ive tried.

I'm dying to try the glycolic stuff on a toe!!!!
    I can't risk my feel they r now spotted also...
    Yeah Girl I hope too... so are you talking about Glycolic Acid peel? Oh I need that too if it is the peel thing... where can I get it ? And I remember not so long ago I was able to go to the main site of GlutaC products but now it keeps on redirecting me to the funky mommy website.:confused: my feet are spotted too and I noticed that my knuckles started to get dark:mad: so I started exfoliating and applying creams from my "You name it Box" :p
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2009, 05:11 PM

Lol my back just below my neck has started to darken my sis is calling me little kim going to use hq 40% and some movate to get real light really quickly
    sweetchica21 Posts: 65, Reputation: 1
    -

Apr 18, 2009, 06:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    30% glycolic ive only done 10% omg, even thought im maintaning skin lightening is an obsession cause i still feel the need to continue to add products to my regimn,, ppl i think im slowly loosing control of my life the staying light is taking over.:confused:

n e 1 else have the same feeling:confused:
    Yup.lol.. my mom thinks I'm going crazy... I even decided not to go to a bbq this afternoon because I don't feel like spending hrs in the sun and lose all my hard work.. lol.. oh god. Then I have to lie to my friends and say its because I feel sick:o
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2009, 11:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetchica21 View Post
    yup.lol.. my mom thinks i'm going crazy... i even decided not to go to a bbq this afternoon because i dont feel like spending hrs in the sun and lose all my hard work..lol.. oh god. Then i have to lie to my friends and say its coz i feel sick:o
    Lmao:D chica you sound like me, I went outside yesterday and I was only driving and the sun was on my hand and I swear it darkened like 1 shade:eek: so I came home and washe my hand with 3in1 whitening soap and let it sit on there for like 30 min then I washed it off then put on hq 40% and didn't wash my hands for the rest of the night:D

Don't worry girl we understand you
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2009, 11:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by spotted View Post
    Yeah Girl I hope too...so are you talking about Glycolic Acid peel? Oh i need that too if it is the peel thing...where can I get it ? and I remember not so long ago I was able to go to the main site of GlutaC products but now it keeps on redirecting me to the funky mommy website.:confused: my feet are spotted too and I noticed that my knuckles started to get dark:mad: so I started exfoliating and applying creams from my "You name it Box" :p
    spotted you know what also helps on dark knuckles is movate or neoprosone it will turn them white really quick but there both steroids so do your research before using them

Apr 18, 2009, 02:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    spotted you know what also helps on dark knuckles is movate or neoprosone it will turn them white really quick but there both steroids so do your research befor using them
    Is Movate similar to Top Gel?? I also came across a cream called Pohli they said it gives dramatic results if used for underarms and inner thighs areas really fast! Anybody heard of it or tried it before?

Apr 18, 2009, 03:25 PM

Nope I did Godiva deodrant & cream. It work but it take about a month. I didn't use any soaps s maybe that why it took a while. Darkness come from deodrants, & razors. I wax now that help w darkening. Hydrogen peroxide will help knuckles also.
    In the sun girls. You know you are suppose to wear protective clothing. ANYWAY. White shirts or light cotton sweaters & a hat. JUST COVER up!
    I kept a bottle of sunscreen in my bag. I don't
    I did this before I started the madness... I will even out & contine my protective clothing, hats, shades & loving shaded places.
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2009, 07:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by spotted View Post
    Is Movate similar to Top Gel??? I also came across a cream called Pohli they said it gives dramatic results if used for underarms and inner thighs areas really fast! anybody heard of it or tried it before?
    No I have not and I thought that I heard about everything:confused:
    tryin2lighten Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2009, 08:13 AM
    nope I did Godiva deodrant & cream. It work but it take about a month. I didnt use any soaps s maybe that why it took a while. Darkness come from deodrants, & razors. I wax now that help w darkening. Hydrogen peroxide will help knuckles also.
    In the sun girls. U know u r suppose to wear protective clothing. ANYWAY. white shirts or light cotton sweaters & a hat. JUST COVER up!!
    I kept a bottle of sunscreen in my bag. I dont
    I did this before I started the madness... I will even out & contine my protective clothing, hats, shades & loving shaded places.
    Hi mepk5, what do you do with the hydrogen peroxide?

Thanks

Apr 22, 2009, 08:41 PM

When I go get facials I noticed they would use hydrogen peroxide. I tried it. It didn't burn but it did lighten my skin. It bleached my eyebrows over a period & facial fuzz
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2009, 08:44 PM

Lol @ mpk facial fuzz

Apr 22, 2009, 08:55 PM

We all have face fuzz it! LOL
    Of course some of us have to use a magnifying glass to see it. Thanks goodness!!

Apr 23, 2009, 01:23 PM

mepk5, how's your HQ lightening coming? Any noticeable results yet? And have you received your funckymommy Gluta-C creams and pills? Ooooh god sorrrrrieee so many questions... and oh one more question , where can I get the hydrogen Peroxide... any drug store?
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2009, 05:11 PM

Yes I think so. spotted what's the difference between gluta-c and dr. james gluta?

Apr 23, 2009, 07:40 PM

spotted,
    A slight lightening, not on the spots around them.Im concentrating on my forearms only now. ( that area is quite difficult to cover)lol
    I rec the glutha soap its seem mild it doesn't burn like the kojiic acid. I didn't order the pills maybe I should but I'm scarred!!
    U can get hydrogen peroxide anywhere. 2 bottles for 1.00 . Did I send you photos? Im a mess! Dressing is a challenge.

Apr 23, 2009, 08:50 PM
    spotted,
    a slight lightening, not on the spots around them.Im concentrating on my forearms only now. ( that area is quite diffcult to cover)lol
    I rec the glutha soap its seem mild it doesnt burn like the kojiic acid. I didnt order the pills maybe I should but im scarred!!!
    u can get hydrogen peroxide anywhere. 2 bottles for 1.00 . did I send u photos? Im a mess! dressing is a challenge.
    Check your PM;)
    fairr Posts: 285, Reputation: 6

Apr 24, 2009, 11:05 AM

Sorry I'm lost what's this hydrogen peroxide stuff? :)

Please help
    tryin2lighten Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2009, 07:22 PM
    when I go get facials I noticed they would use hydrogen peroxide. I tried it. It didnt burn but it did lighten my skin. it bleached my eyebrows over a period of time & facial fuzz
    mepk5, thanks for your reply. Do you just use a cotton bud to apply the hydrogen peroxide? FYI, I've read that HQ reacts with hydrogen peroxide to darken skin.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Title of possible foreign movie about missing, later recovered boy [ 1 Answers ]

What is the title/name of a movie where boy (I believe he was Russian) is befriended by a young man. Boy turns up missing, but is recovered alive back home years later. Family identifies boy by a birthmark on is backside or something. Boy has a sister who it seems as though they have an incestuous...

Movie about recovered boy discovered to be an imposter [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of the movie where boy is befriended by a young man. Boy turns up missing, but is recovered alive back home years later. Family identifies boy by a birthmark. Boy has a sister who it seems as though they have an incestuous relationship. The young man that befriended recovered boy...

Can things with my ex girlfriend be recovered? [ 50 Answers ]

I'll try and keep this concise. My ex girlfriend and I broke up 3 months ago. We'd taken each other for granted and pushed each other too far for things to work out. After we broke up I realised the mistakes I made. Over the next few months we both upset each other a little more, we stayed in...

Windows recovered from a device failure [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I keep getiing this message while my computer is on Windows recovered from a device failure please reboot to full functionality Could someone ans this question how to solve this problem Thanks

Stolen car recovered [ 2 Answers ]

My car was stolen 4 months ago I reported it to the police I found out about a week ago it was recovered and put into someone else's name. I was never informed by anyone that my car was found now my car has been stripped and crushed and can get no answers from the police as to why I was never told...

View more questions Search