Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MISSJONES Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2006, 08:24 PM
    I am 4 weeks pregnant
    K what happened was I found out that I am pregnant but I had a little bit of pain on my right side so the doctor told me it was a blatter infection so he gave me some pills for it then a few days went by and the pain did not go away so I went to the walk in clinic again and the doctor told me it could be a tubule pregnancy. So then they rushed me to the emurgancy to get a alter sound done to see what was going on. So in the alter sound it showed no baby in the uterus so they made me have two blood tests to see if my blood was going up and it did show that my blood was going up. But the thing I am wondering at 2weeks pregnant can you see a baby in the uterus? Because they even did the alter sound that they stick up you. So at what stage do they see the baby in the uterus? Because the doc said that it could be to early to see the baby. But the thing is that the pain did go away mostly it is still their a little bit some times. What do you think have you ever heard of not seeing the baby in the uterus at 2 weeks pregnant? So what they are doing now is they are making me go get my blood test once a week I just went today so I should find out tomorrow if it is still going up. But what I do think that the pain was from stress and I also read on the net that some women in early stages of pregnancy feel cramping. Please help
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 31, 2006, 04:20 AM
    The cramping could be nothing more than a bladder infection. At 2 weeks pregnant the fetus is microscopic. So, no they cannot see the baby on ultrasound.

If it were a tubal pregnancy you would have been in great pain and would have had to have surgery, but this would not happen at 2 weeks.

So, my best guess is bladder infection.
    dawnstephenson Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2007, 11:07 AM
    I'm 4 weeks pregnant and I started bleeding yesterday but the pain was like an ache try not too worry
    toylady1980 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2007, 12:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MISSJONES
    k what happened was i found out that i am pregnant but i had a little bit of pain on my right side so the doctor told me it was a blatter infection so he gave me some pills for it then a few days went by and the pain did not go away so i went to the walk in clinic again and the doctor told me it could be a tubule pregnancy. so then they rushed me to the emurgancy to get a alter sound done to see what was going on. so in the alter sound it showed no baby in the uterus so they made me have two blood tests to see if my blood was going up and it did show that my blood was going up. but the thing i am wondering at 2weeks pregnant can u see a baby in the uterus? because they even did the alter sound that they stick up you. so at what stage do they see the baby in the uterus? b/c the doc said that it could be to early to see the baby. but the thing is that the pain did go away mostly it is still their a little bit some times. what do u think have u ever heard of not seeing the baby in the uterus at 2 weeks pregnant? so what they are doing now is they are making me go get my blood test once a week i just went today so i should find out tomorrow if it is still going up. but what i do think that the pain was from stress and i also read on the net that some women in early stages of pregnancy feel cramping. please help

I have 2 kids right now and I have had 2 abortions , They say that the risk of a tubuliar is from a INCREASED amount of abortions , But my doctor says that you have to have a lot of them , But I have recently found out that I am pregnant , Again well I took 8 pregnancy test and all came back positive , The only thing is I am not sure when my period was so it''s hard to tell how far along I am , But It has been 4 weeks since I took the first test and I called my ob gyn and told them that I was pregnant and they brought me in for a ultra sound and they did a vaginal one and they didn't find anything in the uterus , So I went for another on somewhere else and they also did a vagianl and didn't see anything in the utrerus or the tubes , So I was extremely upset because I don't know what is going on either . But I went and bought 2 more test to see what it would come out to be and they both came out positive , So I have to go back again this Wednesday , But YES cramps are natural at the beginning of pregnant , Just make sure you take it easy and not to left anything heavy or and don't stress too much because that seriously makes it worse
    nevaehsmomma Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2007, 02:42 PM
    I had cramping in very early pregnant and my dr. told me to take it easy and stay away from stress, so my wonderful husband would have me sit in a chair eating banana splits (bananas are supposed to help with cramps) while he soaked my feet in a foot soak. But the whole point is that they went away really quickly and my pregnant went very well. So try to give yourself a break from the hassles of the day and make sure you get enough rest OK? Good luck
    brandy681 Posts: 295, Reputation: 26

May 7, 2007, 06:29 PM
    Cramping on the right side or tightening pain can be very normal, especially on the right side and in early pregnancy. You most likely are experiencing normal pains but you need to still check with your doctor with any concerns. Also take it easy, stay in bed and try not to stress. Stress anf worry is very bad for the baby and you need to stay off your feet as much as possible. Any doctor will tell you that rest is very important for a healthy successful pregnancy and too much stress and too much chores can cause stomach pain, bleeding or a miscarriage. If you start bleeding definitely go to the emergency room right away because it is a big sign of a miscarriage although bleeding can be normal but rare. Just relax and follow up with your doctor as much as possible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just had baby 8 weeks ago, could I be pregnant again? [ 14 Answers ]

Hello there, Just had a quick question. I just had a baby 8 weeks ago. I still haven't got my period yet, I did have sex 4 days ago and then again 3 days ago. Of course silly us we didn't use any protection. I started to bleed after having sex and I'm still bleeding now. Not really like a...

11 weeks pregnant fetus only 6 weeks? [ 8 Answers ]

I thought I was 11 weeks pregnant, had some very light spotting and Dr. did ultrasound and said fetus was only 6 weeks?? I am almost positive there was no possibility of conception on the new date so they believe the fetus stopped growing at 6 weeks and I had a missed miscarriage. I am waiting...

2 weeks pregnant roughly, bit confused [ 1 Answers ]

I had my last period on 9th aug, I had light bleeding and mucas on 20th aug for 2 days and then nothing, followed by light cramping that has worn off now. I did a pregnancy test and it showed positive. After 1 week of cramping it stopped and now I have brown discharge. I would be due on in the next...

5 weeks [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, this is my first pregnancy. I found out that I am 5 weeks, (3 weeks Gestation) Does that mean I am already in my 2nd month? Or when do I officially begin my 2nd month? Im kind of confused! Kellie

View more questions Search