Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gracie22 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2006, 06:00 PM
    Help! Another children's 80's or early 90's movie
    All I remember from this movie is that this girl used to go through the closet in her bedroom to another land. I can't remember what she had to do there, but there was an evil lady that ate cherries out of an enclosed glass case to stay youthful. Towards the end the case got knocked over and the cherries vanished. The lady then turned old instantly. I think she used to have a tea set in her room that she played with. Her bedroom was upstairs. That is all I can remember but have been trying to figure out what it is forever.
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2006, 08:20 PM
    There was a book called The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe that this sounds like.
    Narnia was the land they went to.
    They recently made a movie about it! I think the movie was called Chronicles of Narnia - The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0363771/

I think that is right?
    kassy1369 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2006, 04:14 PM
    Could it be The Hugga Bunch? http://www.mystiesplace.com/pages/hu...huggapics.html
    gracie22 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2006, 01:12 PM
    It is the hugga bunch! Thank you so much. I can't believe you figured it out.
    rohitvip Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2007, 01:50 PM
    I think it was care bears series
    spamicka Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

May 9, 2007, 12:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Skell
    There was a book called The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe that this sounds like.
    Narnia was the land they went to.
    they recently made a movie about it! I think the movie was called Chronicles of Narnia - The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe.

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (2005)

i think that is right??
    Could it be behind the looking glass?
    EickEa Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2008, 03:20 PM
    It is hugga bunch... I used to love that movie

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's... maybe EARLY 90's movie... [ 11 Answers ]

Okay, I'm looking for a movie that I remember back when I was little. I want to say it's an 80's movie. It was around the time The Last Unicorn came out. I think I remember seeing a preview for Kiko's Mail Service on the tape. Anyway its about a little girl who like goes to a place in the clouds. I...

I need help with an 80's or early 90's fantasy movie title! [ 5 Answers ]

I stumbled into this place and it looks like someone may be able to help me with this... I've been after a movie title for something like the last ten or fifteen years, and just lately it's started bugging me afresh. I must have seen it when I was super small, and only remember fragments of the...

A really obscure/random children's movie from the late 80's early 90's [ 3 Answers ]

All right, I don't remember much from it, but it has been bothering me for a long time... so if anyone could help me out I will love you forever. The movie has a bad guy who I don't really remember, but his minions are dark and shadowy and might make mechanical noises when they move. There is a...

This is a tough one... 80's - early 90's TV show/movie [ 9 Answers ]

OK I saw this animated show/movie (can't remember which it was) on TV when I was really young. It couldn't have been before 1985. It involved a witch or sorcerer who had the ablity to turn people into stone. The villain hyponotized the young men of the village and used them to round up all...

Kids movie from late 80's early 90's I think [ 11 Answers ]

There was a movie that I watched once when I was younger about a young girl who had dolls that came to life and they lived in a land that she could go to if she stepped through her mirror. I know it is not Alice and Wonderland. This movie was about the girl's grandma was getting older and she...

View more questions Search