Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Yvonne333 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2004, 03:26 AM
    Hard Rock/Classic Metal question
    Hi there!
    I heard this song last week on Boneyard radio station in the SF Bay area, and I'm unable to find the title and the artist through Google. I can only remember parts of the chorus, which go something like this:

"Say goodbye to the land of (Archibane?),
    ... holding back the rain"

I know this isn't much help, but I couldn't remember more than this. The song sounds like a classic metal song from the 80s or 90s, and the lyrics were rather of the epic sort (kinda like some older Iron Maiden songs).

Since the above-mentioned station usually plays classic metal (Judas Priest, Metallica, etc.), hard rock, and a few heavier songs, the song I'm looking for should fall into one of these categories.

I'd be really grateful for any suggestions!
    Thanks!
    hardrockfanatic Posts: 15, Reputation: 4

Jan 6, 2009, 01:38 PM

I know my hard rock and that sounds vaguely familiar but I am at a loss as well. My guess is that it is from a progressive hard rock band like Stratovarius.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Metal and non metal temperature [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me why metals are or appear to be colder than non metals?

Hard drive easy question! Help! And 1 hard one! [ 6 Answers ]

undefined I have two questions first is the hard one I tried out a trial version of "folder locker" which locks up and encrypts (I guess) your deata so no one else can see it when they are on your computer.. it also lkets you lock down entire drives.. so somehow I went to lock down my o drive and...

Classic J-1 Visa [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I think my situation is actually an easy one. I started work in the USA as an intern under a J-1 visa in May 2005. I received my W-2 few days ago and went to H&R Block, they are asking for $150.00 to help me get a refund. I'm sure I can do it myself. Can someone just...

Hard Question: [ 4 Answers ]

How can a demand for religion in the United States be measured? HANK :)

View more questions Search