Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jojogogo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2003, 02:29 PM
    Wedding in St Thomas
    I want ot get married in St in JAN 2004. Around 20 25 guests with air hotl from JFk New York. What is the best locaation to get married. I want really gorgous place. I want a fairtale wedding. Ay info is great . Thanks ::)
    FrostedOne Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2003, 03:01 AM
    Look here
    www.st-thomas.com Click on the wedding link. Hope that helps!
    Stt Bride Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2007, 07:36 PM
    Paradise Bridal Consultants has Fairytale Weddings. I am using them. Here is the link to the Beach Setup & you can choose from a variety of colors! I am doing the pink! Beach Setup :cool:
    K_2 Posts: 92, Reputation: 5

Nov 17, 2007, 10:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stt Bride
    Paradise Bridal Consultants has Fairytale Weddings. I am using them. Here is the link to the Beach Setup & you can choose from a variety of colors! I am doing the pink! Beach Setup :cool:
    The original poster said they were getting married Jan 2004. I think this information might be just a day or two late.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Annette Funicello on Danny Thomas [ 6 Answers ]

I am trying to confirm the number of appearances this actress made on Danny's TV series, Make Room For Daddy. I have memory of three-----the episode where she arrived from Italy, The Frankie Laine Episode, and a third one where she was involved in some talent show at school and sang Wild Willie. ...

About the wedding [ 3 Answers ]

I am getting merried on Saturday and I am trying to find some good songs that can be played at the reception. Is there anyone out there that can give me any names of songs. It can be any song. The group that is going to be there is a mix of young and old as me and the sonn to be are only 26, but on...

Wedding [ 5 Answers ]

I fiancé and I are planning our wedding which started to be a large affair.. However, with everyone’s lack of interest I would just rather elope. My family lives 3000 miles away and I’ve tried communicating by phone with what needs to be done but it just ends up in an argument. My mother is not as...

Wedding ettiquette [ 14 Answers ]

Hi everyone! I just wanted to get some opinions on something... my best friend is getting married this summer and she is having a somewhat large wedding (about 200 people) Do you think that she should be able to choose who comes and who doesn't or do you think it is proper ettiquette to allow her...

Wedding help [ 10 Answers ]

Hello! Could use some advice... we live in a rural area where it seems to be custom to asking neighbors (invited as guests) to help clean up the bride/groom's table, doing dishes, setting out food on buffet arranged tables, etc. My husband and I always argue every time I get one of these invites...

View more questions Search