Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chisolm Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2009, 12:37 PM
    Can I sign over my rigth
    I want to sign over my rigth to my 16 year old son , can his mother still get child support for him. My son don't want nothing to do with me , the mother turn my son against me .
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 16, 2009, 12:40 PM

This issue has been discussed hundreds of times in this forum. Including in a sticky note that advises to read it first.

I suggest you browse through this forum to find your answer..
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Mar 16, 2009, 01:22 PM

no. you cannot just sign over rights.

And what scott said.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 16, 2009, 01:26 PM

What Scott and Steve said.

And please - post each question ONCE. Asked and answered on your other thread, too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this a good sign or a bad sign? I am so confused [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend left me almost a month ago, and I have been giving her space. Haven't called, text, or msged her in that month. Then one day she called me at first but I missed her call so I called her back and she said she called me by accident so I said oh OK, and then we hung up like nothing ever...

A Sign? [ 16 Answers ]

Hi I'm Riley and I am 13 years old. I have been reading and learning about modern day Spiritualism (Astrology, Crystal Meditation, Psychics esc.). Part of what I believe is that everbody has Spiritual Guides, or "Angels", that help steer you in the right direction in life and sometimes give...

Sign on Bonus Taxrepay & deducting yearly bonus from my sign on [ 1 Answers ]

I got a $5,000 sign on bonus & left the company under 1 year. They held back my $3,033 yearly bonus to deduct it from what I owed them in sign on. BUT they took taxes out of the $3033 bonus before deducting it from what I need to pay back. So they are subtracting $1817 from $5,000, saying I...

Sign Industry Wind Load Charts, Sign Section Modulus Charts [ 0 Answers ]

Recently I've been designing commercial electrical signs. Signs of the type that are on tall poles, or the big pylons and monuments you see in shopping centers, roadsides, etc. lit by neon and/or fluorescent lighting. In order to properly choose the size of poles, and the depth and diameters of...

View more questions Search