Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    warhead914 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2006, 03:53 PM
    Pregnancy
    Hello I have a probability question. I had sex with my girlfriend for the first time Aug 30. I inserted my penis 5 times before the condom broke. I did not ejaculate sperm into her but I know pre "***" can cause pregnancy. So what are the chances of her getting pregnant and what should I do.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 30, 2006, 07:26 PM
    It all depends on her "cycle." When was her last period? When did she ovulate?

Are you ready to be a father?

I may, and most likely will, get criticism for this, but here goes...

If you are not ready to be a father and face all of the consequences then you should reconsider having sex.

Birth control, no matter what kind you use, is not 100% effective.

I don't know your age, but you should be considering your future and your priorities. Because, if she does get pregnant before you are ready to help emotionally, physically and financially, you are stuck with something that will not go away with time.

In an honest answer to your question... there is no way of knowing without knowing her cycle. But you can bet your bottom dollar is is about 50%

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy... when can I tell? [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my husband are wanting to have a baby. I have already had my period for last month... but haven't got it for this month.I donno when I will get it,normally get it near the end of the month.I just got off ortho evera,about 3 or 4 weeks ago. I was wondering when will I be able to take a test...

Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, tell me what you think... the company I work for has an outside third party company that handles payroll and insurance. Our open enrollment is in January and July. In January we got a new company and after reviewing the benefits and the premiums I agreed. In February I found out that I was...

Pregnancy [ 6 Answers ]

I have been having sex with my boyfriend for 2 in half years without no condom, how come I have never gotten pregnant? I don't have nothing wrong with me? Its not genetic through my family?

Sex during Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

I was told during my last pregnancy that I shouldn't have sex. I ended up having a miscarriage and they told me that having sex was probably a reason. How long should I wait before I can have sex again? I am only a month along, but that's how far I was last time. If we take it easy, is that safe?...

Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm 29yrs old, and have some problem. I have my period at 3rd June and having unprotected sex at 11th June. Expecting pregnant but period come again on 29thjune . Never happened having period twice in a month. I am so confusing.. after that when we have sex again my vagina is bleeding . My...

View more questions Search