kasakah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2009, 07:10 AM
    Cleaning Contract
    How do i get office cleaning contract
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 16, 2009, 03:26 PM

Hi, kasakah!

Greetings and WELCOME to the site! I just moved your question that you had posted in Introductions to this forum topic area so that it will get the most exposure to those who are best able to answer it. Introductions is for people to introduce themselves and we try to not ask questions there.

It can be a little confusing when first learning how to use this site! Your question will get noticed much more in this forum topic area.

We would appreciate it if you would return to Introductions sometime to tell us a little about yourself though, if you would be willing to do that.

Concerning your question, you could call offices, just stop in, advertise in local media and on the Internet or look in the newspaper for places that are wanting someone to clean.

How much actual experience have you had cleaning for others in order to make a profit for yourself, please?

Thanks!
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Mar 16, 2009, 04:12 PM

Yes, everything that Clough said... AND tell everyone that you know or meet... if they are not interested, they may know someone who is... OR, they may work somewhere that needs cleaning.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 16, 2009, 05:37 PM

I always try to remember to bring my business cards with me to places and events and to try to bring up what I do in a lot of the conversations that I have with people about anything.

You never know who might know someone who needs work done.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to acquire first commercial cleaning contract [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I have been cleaning residential homes for over 17 years and would like to get into commercial cleaning. Real Estate/sales and property management along with new house contracts. I have joined the Chamber of Commerce, passed out a lot of business cards, brochures, specials etc. The question...

Contract proposal for Cleaning service [ 2 Answers ]

I want an example of a simple contract proposal for Cleaning service?

Contract cleaning [ 2 Answers ]

Is there any companies selling cleaning contracts or leads

Cleaning contract [ 2 Answers ]

Hi dose anyone know how to put a great cleaning contract togheter

Commercial cleaning contract examples [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a new business doing a lot of my own leg work I'm trying to customize a contract specifically for my company where all I need to do is change the specs, I would like to be able to look at some sample contracts or blanks for comparison purposes can anyone help with that proposals as well ...

View more questions Search