Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    survivorboi Posts: 431, Reputation: 9

Mar 15, 2009, 02:53 PM
    What is the HTML tag to put music on website
    I found a video on YouTube with a theme song I really like. I was thinking of putting the theme song on my website because I really like it.

But the problem is, the theme song comes with a video, and I don't want the video on my website. I just want the theme song in that video, playing in the background of my website. I don't know if it's possible to just embed the theme song on my website without it's video.

Like when someone visits my website, the theme song just plays as the person is exploring my website, without having the press play or anything like that.

Can someone please tell me the HTML tag, or what needs to be done?

Thanks!
    kbjr14 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2009, 10:46 PM
    First, you can cut out only the audio using media conversion software. Try Media Converter - the fastest free online audio and video converter

Second, to put background sound in a website, you can use an embed tag:

HTML Code:
    <embed src="musicfile.mp3" autostart="true" loop="false"></embed>

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Uploading website with banners formatted on html [ 1 Answers ]

I want to upload a few banners formatted on html. But my website BookEnterprise.com does not accept html, and accepts only gif and jpeg format. Each time, I try to upload a pricutre from my computer files on to my website, the editor installed on the website prompts me 'html format is invalid'....

Music on website [ 10 Answers ]

Daughter's homework assignment: www.jackson8.com/sarah/cowboy She's using <bgsound src="mysong.mid" loop="1"> for the music (on each page) but it's reloading on every page. We'd like it to load, and play, when going to the site... then continue playing no matter what link is navigated to....

Music website [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a website where I can listen to full length songs for free? Even if you don't know the answer, reply because I like getting replys

Music website [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a website where I can listen to full length songs for free?

View more questions Search